Monday, September 20, 2004

Hello Sunny, Byebye Cefiro!

Today's quite a day. Ask Karen and Shuling and you'll know. Haha! Inside joke. Collected the Sunny today. Kinda miss the Cefiro though. This is the first time I've ever gone with Dad together to collect the new car. Sigh! I miss the Cefiro! It's the first car I drove after I got my license. Sigh.
Sigh~ You served us well! I'll miss you!
Posted by Hello
Bye bye!!
Posted by Hello
Mummy with Cefiro
Posted by Hello Argh. Never mind. The old one needs to go for the new one to come! Hah. Oh wells, the new car's pretty good. But I suppose that's because it's new. It's more suitable for me too! Because it's smaller.

And also, we don't have to keep topping up the petrol so frequently anymore! I hope that saves us some money. Hah. I've turned our office into a mini-mart. With my collection of Lemon Puffs, marshmellows, Loacker biscuits and Famous Amos! Haha! Oops. Recently, I've taken a liking to Lemon Puffs. It's yummy! And mummy dearest bought me a big pack of them yesterday! Haha! Thanks Mum!
marshmellows!
Posted by Hello Then I accompanied Dad to some techpark in Ang Mo Kio. Ho ho. I love going to these techparks. It's those factories that you can drive your car up to the factory you're looking for. It's pretty cool! Haha. Like a gigantic multistorey carpark with shops.
Got bored waiting for Dad!
Posted by Hello I had the honour of driving the new car home today! The car's first trip. =) Yay. Black leather's cool. The new car's a cool colour too. Metallic blue. And best of all, it has a smaller steering wheel than the Cefiro.
New car!
Posted by Hello You know I sometimes miss the steering wheel after turning. Hahaha! Scares my mum whenever I do that. LOL. It's not on purpose, of course. I really missed the steering wheel. It's just too big. Ok. Fine. I have short hands. I miss the Cefiro already. :(

No comments: