Saturday, September 11, 2004

Me and Randalll!!! Posted by Hello The long awaited graduation pics Posted by Hello The portrait version! Posted by Hello I think I partied the whole week long. Hahaha, it's what you call a "week-long" celebration of my birthday! Hahaha. Tuesday - 07-09 Ok, this wasn't exactly a celebration for me, but it was a partee! Went to Zouk for Miss 17's 2 year old bash. Or somethin like that. They were serving Pepsi/Coke and Sprite! -__-!!! Hahaha. Probably because the "attendees" were not 18 yet, not legal to drink alcohol! Hahaha! So funny. The only great thing about the parteee was seeing Randall Tan upclose!! Ho ho! He's old, I know, but he's still cute! Ok. See pic above. Wednesday 08-09 Can you believe it! I went to Zouk AGAIN! Omg. Those 1B17 people are really partee freaks. Ho ho. But at least this time we managed to drink proper drinks. Lychee Martini rawks!!! *Drool* And this Pineapple Malibu thing? Can't remember what was the other one called. I think it's Sex on the Beach. Ho ho. Can't remember. And we actually danced. Ho ho! So fun! But it was really CROWDED on the dance floor. Aiyo, people pushing their way through. And we had to stand at one of the "platforms" thingey. Sheesh. Phuture was alright too. But it was just as crowded as Zouk lar. Stupid. People kept pushing us. Grrr. One more and I'd have elbowed the next person who pushed me. !#$^&*^%. I remember I felt sick afterwards, when all the dancing ended and all the "hunger" came back to me! I didn't have my dinner! *Sob* Poor me. It was already 2am + when they decided to leave. I'm already tired out. And sick. Thank God I didn't puke. Heez. Thurs 09-09 Gal pals Zhenting, Shuling and Karen brought me to Ktv! Hee hee! Ok, technically I showed them the way because these "lu chi" people don't know their directions very well. Hee. Had a great time singing! Yippee! Must go there again soon! We have some 4hr free trial thingey coupon. Ho ho! Must use! And they gave me a watch.... strap! Ho ho! The one I wanted! Hee. Right on the dot. 12 midnight. Hee. And officially the first people to wish me "Happy Birthday" on my birthday. Haha. The cab uncle gave me a discount too! Ho ho! And I didn't bring my keys! Had to wake Dad up to let me in. Heh. He was pissed. Hahaha! Oops. Fri- 10-09 Hahaha, my dearest classmates, Alan, Cindy and Junxian bought me a cake! Hee hee! So nice of them. Pleasant surprise. *Grin* I thought they forgot because only Junxian wished me. Hahaha. Thanks guys! *Muacks* The cake! Posted by Hello Sat - today Am supposed to go and meet "The best project group mates" for dinner at Marche. Haha. Yay! Can get to meet them again after so long! Hahaha. Sun- tomorrow Daddy's treating dinner! Hee hee. My cousins and aunties will be there too! Yippee! That's a week long, ain't it? Hahaha. I love September. And thank you, all you well-wishers. Hee hee. Alfred, James, Josephine, Nad, Cass, Gerie, Ouyang, Suet, Fiona, William, Rachel Lum, Rachel Chong, Michelle, Shawn, WQ, Derrick, Elliot, Shai, Shuan~ Hee hee. And Mummy and Daddy dearest!! =) Okie, I'm outta here. Betcha seen this millions of times already~ Posted by Hello Trying to take a picture of ourselves~ Posted by Hello

No comments: