Sunday, September 19, 2004

I love Mummy

This camera is nice, isn't it? It's selling at $349. Ho ho. It's 3.2megapixels, 2.2 optical zoom. Ok, not fantastic, but it's so pretty! Very handy! Not like my bulky Olympus camera. Boo! I was thinking of selling away the Olympus at Cash Converters. Haha! I wonder how much it would fetch. Anyone has any idea? $200? $100? Hmm. Shall go ask. Hope it will fetch a higher price. I love my Mummy! She takes care of me when I'm sick, buys food home for me, buys little treats for me and treats me especially nice when I'm sick. I just love my Mummy. *Hugz!* It seems to be a trend to get knocked down by an MRT these days, ain't it? Why else can you explain the number of people who've been killed/injured by an MRT in these few months? Weird. It's quite frightening to hear the news report of these incidents almost every other day. All the train delays caused and the big "hoo-ha" over these incidents. SMRT should seriously do something about it. I don't know what, but something has to be done. Be it safety measures at its train stations, or educating MRT users not to commit suicide at its stations. -__-!!! I mean. Not that I'm unsympathetic to those people who are depressed or in dire straits or whatever. But it's really starting to be a pain in the neck when everyother day there're news reports on people getting killed/injured at ABC train station. Ok, never mind. I'm just being crappy. Ho ho. I watched Meteor Garden 1 this afternoon. *Sigh!* Zai Zai is sho dreamy. Jerry Yan's dreamy too. *Grin* I'm mad. My fever's gotten into my brains. And fried them. Hah. I ain't thinking right. I love my Mummy and I need a shopping dose. And we're going to Chinese Garden to check out the lanterns! Haha! Should I go with Mummy and Daddy? Or Project Grp? Hmm. *What a dilemma!* I've never been to the Chinese Garden. Heh. Yes. I'm Singaporean. I doubt EVERY Singaporean has been there. It's at such an ulu place. I didn't know there was an MRT station called "Chinese Garden" until Kangwei told me. Oops. I don't really go all the way to Boon Lay you know. It's until October 3. And it opens from 5pm- 11pm. It will feature Disney characters as well as Chinese mythical characters. I think I saw Lilo and Stitch, Nemo and Friends, the usual Mickey and gang and other fairytale characters. It looks great! I can't wait to go! I hope we get the car on Monday. Then we can go for a spin! Wheee! Bah. I'm outta here. Love ya, Rachel! =)

No comments: