Sunday, September 26, 2004

Insomnia Go Away!

Put Your Head On My Shoulder /Paul Anka Put your head on my shoulder Hold me in your arms, baby Squeeze me oh so tight Show me that you love me too Put your lips next to mine, dear Won't you kiss me once, baby Just a kiss goodnight, may be You and I will fall in love People say that love's a game A game you just can't win If there's a way I'll find it someday And then this fool will rush in Put your head on my shoulder Whisper in my ear, baby Words I want to hear Tell me, tell me that you love me too. Put your head on my shoulder Whisper in my ear, baby Words I want to hear, baby Put your head on my shoulder.
Heard the NUS Wind Symphony play at the Botanical Gardens this evening. "Mr James Chia" (He doesn't like me calling him that, but I'm just quoting) was performing. My, my. Was he a popular guy or what! He had at least 20 people supporting him, and just him alone. -__-!!! Talk about being popular. If I had known he had so many people supporting him, I probably wouldn't have gone. I didn't even manage to find where he was. Hahaha. I didn't know what instrument he was playing and which section he was sitting at. So decided to just enjoy the performance. The conductor's funny though. He kept thanking us for the applause, kept introducing the band (This is NUS Wind Symphony, o_O, ya, like we know already?) and he was pretty funny to look at from the backview. Very animated. But I guess all conductors are like that. Nelson Kwei was like that too, if not MORE animated. Nonetheless, it was a great performance. They played many favourite hits. Including the one above, Paul Anka's Put Your Head on my Shoulder, I absolutely love that song. Snippets of it only, though. And there was also "Somewhere Out there" and ABBA favourites. These bands seem to like playing ABBA alot. "Mama Mia" being one of them. Didn't stay after the performance as it was getting dark. And I didn't want to get lost. So we left after the encore performance. When we left it was slightly after 7. Apparently we got out of the wrong exit, which took us to Cluny Park or something. Lots of huge houses with driveways. -_-!!! Sheesh. Some even had guardhouses. Cows. Rich people estate. They must go to the Botanical Gardens very often since it's just opposite. LOL. So we ended up taking a cab to Commonwealth. -_-!!! Can you imagine!! We were like so far from where we started! We came from Orchard! But when we left the Gardens, we ended up at Commonwealth! What the.. And worst of all, it's a different MRT Line! Commonwealth is East-West, Orchard is North-South, FYI. Hahahaha. Really quite amusing. Got us freaked out for awhile, never been to this part of the island before. Gah! Then when I reached Tampines, Daddy on his way to fetch me home. Kangwei called. o_O!!! Asking me to go KTv. This is like the third time he's asking me and the third time I'm turning it down. Argh. I just hate it when people ask me to go out at the last minute especially when I'm already on my way home, or having a BBQ at home. So it's no surprise this time that I had to tell him, "Sorry, I can't make it." Haha, sorry I can't bid you farewell before you go to NS. Lotsa guys going into NS this week eh? Kenny, Edmond, Kangwei just to name a few. We're gonna "farewell" Kenny either on Sunday or Monday. Hahaha. Gonna be "botak" soon!!! Yippee!! I've been hit by insomnia. I've been trying to sleep since 10pm. I managed to fall asleep. Until I woke up at 1am. Dumb. Saw 3 messages. Two from Mira asking us to come online to discuss Kenny's farewell party. Haha. They'd decided on Monday. But we're changing it. To Sunday. Because Kenny Chan isn't free on Monday. One from Shuling asking me how come she couldn't type in her blog. o_O!!! Eh? She has a blog? Eh? What does she mean she can't type? Since I couldn't sleep, I came online to help. Hahaha. She was still online! Figuring out how to change the template. I'm finally feeling abit sleepier, after being online for 1 hour. Hahaha. Been trying to blog for 1hr. I almost did something just now. But I suppose it's not time yet. And I suppose it never will be time. Well, it's just too bad. The secret shall die with me. Out.

No comments: