Thursday, November 24, 2005

Schedule for Friday, 25 November 2005 11.00am Rise & Shine! 12.00pm Hirugohan 01.00pm Leave home for random location to find Chen Xing XingDi Xiao-Jie's present. 03.00pm Hopefully have found her present. *sweat* 04.00pm PEDICURE - Have yet to make an appointment, where should I get my pedicure? 06.00pm Go to random location for Round 2 of Shopping. I have a good mind to go to Jurong Point again, to use the remaining $20. But most importantly, MUST DIE DIE find Xingdi's present, because it's her party on Saturday and I cannot go without a present!!! And good good good news is, SHE HAS DECIDED TO FORGO HER UNIFORM THEME!!! Wahahahahaha. *thunderous applause* Good. I can't find my uniform and I don't have any uniform-esque clothes. Ha ha ha. I'll try to dress up okie? I got back my Strategic Management assignment results. Eeeee. I'm disgusted. I think I cannot pwray pwray already. Must work hard!!!!! Like I say every semester. Sheesh. Aiyerrrrr, I'm so disgusted with my results. But then again. It's my fault. I didn't really put in much effort for it. Because I was too excited about going to Shanghai. I just did my report haphazardly. Oh gawd, I'm so depressed. I must work hard work hard work hard! Ganbatte ne!!!! Sheet. I'm getting attacked by MOSQUITOES. Damn mosquitoes! Get away from me! *Roars* Oh ya, my darling food commies, I cannot make it for our dinner date on 2nd Dec. I have practice! How about we do lunch? *blink* Sad sad. I shall go update my other blog now. Ja people.

No comments: