Sunday, November 06, 2005

Exams suck

Exams suck. Exams suck. Exams suck. Having one paper sucks more than having 4/5/6 papers because you have to study for that one pathetic miserable wrinkling piece of shit. So. Exams suck. Exams suck. Term 2 starts one week after exams. School sucks. I don't like the tutor for my Small Business module. Damn. How? I feel like crying now. Can someone bring me go gai-gai after exams? I want to watch Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire! And Just Like Heaven. And play mahjong like there's no tomorrow. Sing KTv like there's no tomorrow. Eat sushi until I puke sushi. Play solitaire showdown until my fingers get cramps. P.S. M***** C****, you're an ass. Giving crap notes. Save the trees, you b****. Grrr. Might as well don't print right. Dumbass.

1 comment:

nadnut said...

cannot treat lah. laoniang no money.

i book u for sakae sushi and mahjong? when ur exams end?

*add oil*