Sunday, November 20, 2005

Greetings! From eh, OUTER SPACE! Hahahahaha. I'm really bored to tears and I can't wait for classes to start on the 26th. Which, coincidentally is Chen Xing XingDi's birthday party! And her theme is giving me a headache. Uniforms! Where will I find uniforms!? Dear Xingdi ah, forgive me if I can't find any uniforms to wear there k. And I actually have class that day, so I can't really dressup, without my lecturer and classmates thinking I'm siao. Ok? But I'll wear nice nice la. Steady? Hahahaha. Your favourite line, steady pom pee pee. Wahahahaha. Oh ya, another very important reason why I can't wait to start classes is because I can't wait to see Irene darling and Jen Jen again!!!! Irene Darling! Posted by Picasa Jen Jen! Posted by Picasa But erm, I probably won't see much of Jen Jen cos she doesn't come for classes much. *oops*

So what have I been up to since Thursday? Weird huh, somehow, I don't feel like blogging much these days. Hmmm. No more urge to blog. Even if I'm really bored at home. So weird. Maybe there's been too much hype about blogging recently. Not that my blog is really public or anything. And I'm actually damn glad that it's just the few of you reading. At least I can still be myself. I can say my own opinions, my own views and not be blasted from all corners of the world when I speak of topics that are controversial, like using disabled toilets, or having plastic surgery or whatnots. Actually, I have no qualms about using disabled toilets, but of course, if there is a disabled person in front of me who wants to use, then, obviously I'll give it to her first. Doh. But if there isn't one at the point of time when I step into the cubicle, then erm, sorry loh. I'll be quick k. Alright! Anyhoos! I've been just, REALLY REALLY BORED. Now, I can't remember what happened on Thursday. I think I went shopping with Mummy to use her Metro vouchers. Which I found was ABSOLUTELY useless, because there really is NOTHING much you can buy with $40. I don't know why she so funny, only redeemed for $40. We ended up in front of the Bourjois counter, they sell fantastic eye shadow colours. I pestered Mum to buy me the liquid eyeliner and she bought herself a lipcolour-cum-gloss thing. And we went crazy at Watson's because there was a 20% storewide discount. Whahahaha. My favourite personal store, Watson's! Dang. Bought a brilliant green eye shadow, makeup sponges, Then we got home and I tried on the eye colour and the liquid eyeliner! Wowee! So fun! I love being a girl! Except during the monthly ordeal. Bah. Things to do when you're bored at home - Try on makeup and pose for the camera. Posted by Picasa Karen was telling me that her friend's mother very "dua kang" (hokkien for very generous), she bought a Tiffany & Co. bracelet for her daughter on her birthday. Costs $300+ leh! Then I was like, my mother even more "dua kang" loh. You know she bought me something from Casio. $640 ok! Karen went "Oh." and -_-"" My camera la. Which is currently my most treasured possession. Apart from my laptop and handphone. Muahahaha. I love my mummy. She's super "dua kang". Only to me. Bleah. Then I got really hungry after that. And I forgot to call Wenyao to help me buy something back from Mac's. Since he was mugging there. Until he came online to MSN. And I was like, "YOU'RE HOME ALREADY?!?!?!?!?" He was like, "Ya..." "Oh nooooooo!! I forgot to ask you to help me buy something home from Mac's!" Bah. -_-!!. So I ended up eating this. My Pooh! Too HUNGRY! *roarssss* Posted by Picasa Don't see my Pooh like smiling like that, he's actually really petrified. *ROAR* Then on Friday, I went to watch HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE! Wah seh! Like finally. At Princess! Only $6. Because Zhenting say she low budget. And I lazy to go too far also. Hahahahahaha. Check out the old-school cinema tickets! Wahahahaha. Went to watch Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire! Posted by Picasa My 2nd movie at Princess. But not satisfying! I was "hush-ing" people like at the start of the show. And we couldn't find our seats. So we missed the first part of the show. tmd. -_-" Sad sad. I want to watch again!!!!!!!!!!! Like what a lot of people said, the director cut out a lot of scenes, Quidditch was over in what, 5 minutes? And yes, Beauxbaton is NOT A GIRLS' SCHOOL! Bah. Ya, and Viktor Krum is not supposed to be so hamsum loh. He's supposed to be duck-footed or something and supposed to look gloomy! Not cool. And I didn't see him do his famous "Wronski Feint"! And Dumbledore is not supposed to be so fierce!!! I prefer the old Dumbledore! Sobs. But ok. I shall look past all that. Because it is HARRY POTTER!!! Rupert Grint did a great job as Ron, I felt. He really portrayed that "my best friend is good at everything and I'm not" feeling. He's really good. SO I'VE DECIDED TO GO WATCH IT AGAIN! AT GOLDEN VILLAGE!!!!! *ROARS* Hahahahhahaha. But not on weekend ah. Please. Hahahhaa. After the movie, we went to my house to play mahjong! 3-ka mahjong! Hahhahahaha. Quite lame. And very easy to win (Zhenting) and very easy to lose (me). Zhenting was the big winner, she won $8! And yours truly, me was the biggest loser! I lost $8! Bah. It's quite amusing. But I think once is enough. Lol. I think I need to build up a stable of mahjong kakis. So that like anytime I need a mahjong ka, I can find one. Ok, I'm going to my 4th Aunt's house to play mahjong now. LOL. I'm turning into a mahjong freak. *grin* My 4th aunt. So cute!Posted by Picasa

No comments: