Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dinner @ Tung Lok

Mummy got vouchers for Tung Lok from Citibank! And so, we went to Tung Lok Seafood Gallery at East Coast Park, Marine Cove today to use it! We actually thought it was at the Seafood Centre, where all the seafood restaurants are.. But I was wrong! Daddy wasted $1.50 of parking coupons because of that. My bad. :( Anyways, we arrived finally.. At Tung Lok Seafood Gallery! Posted by Picasa And I saw Sashimi in the menu and begged Mummy to order a plate for me! Hee hee. Yummy fresh sashimi. Can eat my fill! 12 pieces of thick, fat and oily salmon sashimi. Wheeee! Posted by Picasa And my ultimate favourite Chinese dish, Peking Duck! The lady skinning the Peking Duck like not very skilled hor? The manager must have realised this too, because she took over soon after. Posted by Picasa Finally we get to eat it! *Drool* Posted by Picasa The mushrooms are great. Mushrooms are good. They are NOT evil. Posted by Picasa Then suddenly the waitress came over to the table, went behind me and tied a frikking bib around me! Like, eh, what's up man? But ok, I look amused. Hahahahaha. It's quite funny. Posted by Picasa Even mummy gets one! So cute! Posted by Picasa Then I realised, oh, it's for this next dish! Daddy's favourite! Posted by Picasa The crabs were quite good, they broke the shells of the pincers so that we didn't have to do it ourselves. Hahahah. So shiok, the flesh very juicy and sweet! Me love crabs! Ok, that's all. Hhahahahah. Only ordered a few dishes, cause only 3 people eating and didn't want to pay too much after deducting from the voucher. If not, it won't be worth it!! I'm on a blogging spree eh? Ha ha ha ha. I need to find a job. For the money and to occupy me. Hmmm. Anyone wants to hire me?

No comments: