Monday, November 14, 2005

Cheelin's 21st Birthday Party!

Went to Cheelin's house for her 21st birthday party on Saturday! Wowee! Her house so big! Got fish pond inside somemore. Veh cool. Took quite a lot of photos.. So wait patiently while they load. The food was not bad!!! Like the curry and the "maggi-mee" lookalike.. erm.. mee. Hahahahahahaha. I think you all should just look at the photos. Look who I found "lurking" outside the house while we were leaving! Weishen! Eh! WHERE'S MY WINNIE THE POOH? HUH?Posted by Picasa Oh we took photos at the back of Mr (Hu) Jianwei's van, and the cab driver behind us was staring like we were from outer space. What? Cannot take photos in vans is it? :P And I'm mostly standing on the left because I'm the one taking the photos you see. The shutter button is on the left la. The extra in Shuan and I picture is Mr (Hu) Jianwei himself. Driver for the day. Bwahahahahhaha. Cake cutting ceremony! Posted by Picasa We had personalised cups! o_O Hah. Win already. To make sure nobody leaves their cups lying around. And so funny! The cake, is a No. 2! Hahahhaha. Does that mean Cheelin turns 2 instead of 21? Nooooooooooo ( cue Russell Peters), the bear supposed to be the 1 la. But I think the baker wasn't in a right frame of mind when he baked it. Hahhaahahhaa. Where got look like 21?!?!?! Like that then look like 21 ma! *chuckles* Posted by Picasa Then this birthday girl very funny ah. Usually every birthday person will try to avoid being smashed by the cake.. All the parties I've been to so far. With the exception of Ms Karen Han Peiru, who just turned 21 on Oct. She very funny, she just sat on the bench and let me smash her face with cake, while her mother jumped out, brandishing a box of aluminium foil as if it were a sword, to protect her daughter. Hahahahahahha, so funny. But I managed to smash cake on her face anyways. BUT there's not the point here. This birthday girl! She sashayed over to us, while we were entertaining ourselves playing games, and asked us why somebody never smash cake on her face. Win already loh. How can we resist an invitation so tempting? And thus. She had chocolate cake on her face, courtesy of Mr Hu. Muahahahahaha.Posted by Picasa Quite silly ah. Note: Whoever says I look like a pregnant woman in that top will be PROSECUTED. No questions asked. Karen and I trying to get the perfect shot. Posted by Picasa Oooh, see see, I tried to make my hair like "curry pok". But failed miserably because I just washed my hair, so it's pretty soft, and won't "pong" into a "curry pok"! Wah, veh sad. But never the less, the idea is there la. Wahahahahaha. Pretty girls! Muahahahahha. Very bu yao lian. But. Yeah, pretty girls.Posted by Picasa Ok. That's the end of it. I said truckloads of photos didn't I? Well, it would have been, if I hadn't compiled them all into little strips like these. Aiya, easier to post and easier to load ma. See, I so thoughtful. Hor? After the party, we proceeded to my house for a night of mahjong-ing! Me and Zhenting won! $7! So shiok la! *smacks Zhenting* Ended the game at around 6, and the overall big winner, Mr (Hu) Jianwei treated us to breakfast at Mac's. Karen lost big-time! To him. So technically, breakfast was Karen's treat. Heehee. Thanks Karen. ;P Then he drove us all home and I dragged myself to my room and slept! Until afternoon, where I met Zhenting (AGAIN) for Jesse's birthday celebration. Hope you enjoyed the party Cheelin! And I know you like the presents! Hahahahhaha, must credit me and Zhenting. We went to buy one ok! Kekeke. All the best for the year ahead! *big hug* Next up: Jesse's birthday celebration at Cafe Cartel and KBox! P.S. Just click on photos to get the full sized version.

No comments: