Saturday, November 26, 2005

All those plans were D-A-N-G-E-D. You know the schedule I drew up for today? All danged. Except I really did wake up at 11am. But I didn't have lunch at 12, nor did I go to random location for shopping. Well, I didn't get my pedicure either, reached there too late. Bah. So I ended up with an express manicure because I only reached the nail shop at 10pm. And yes, the manicurist, Celine, very kindly obliged to do my nails for me, even if it's just express. It still took a good one hour. Plus drying ma. So I must recommend her shop. It's at Bugis Village, the name of the shop is FingerTip. It's at the corner, near the Katong Dumpling shop. If you want cheap and good service, go to FingerTip!!!! Express Manicure @ only $8.10, Express Pedi at $15.10 The classic manicure and pedicure, if you do it in a set is $39. But the best thing about this shop is the service and the cheap nail art!!! Seriously, C-H-E-A-P. French tip is only $3 extra, the usual market price is $5 for a set of ten nails. Duh. The most important thing you should try is the nail art. So freakingly cheap, you'll be quite shocked at the price. Really. If I didn't cut my nails, because of stupid exams, and if I didn't reach the place so late at night, I would have done a really cool nail art. DAMNNNNN. *note to self: Go earlier next time and don't cut nails!* Shopped at M)phosis and saw Jiamei! Ha ha ha ha!!! Aiyo she very cute. Duh of course I'm shopping. H aha ha ha, no no, I'm actually working see. But disguised as a shopper. Ho ho ho. To Jiamei: Wah, woman! Go KTV bo jio hor hor hor hor. I also wanna KTV leh! Find one day we go okie!!!! There's an LBD so nice in M)phosis! I so want to buy it. $55. Hrmmm.. It's the same price as the tweed skirt that I bought from M)phosis a while ago. Which I haven't worn yet. Wah, maybe I should wait until like sale again, probably it'll go for HALF-PRICE again eh. Just like the tweed skirt. Ho ho ho ho. *dreams* Anyhoos, bought the birthday girl's presents. Whee. Hope she likes it. *Glares* You better do la. I walked very long then find one ok. Even if really don't like also must eng siu me and say nice okay???? Oh yes, I went to White Sands today. Wah, really quite sian. I've forgotten how sian White Sands is. It's shockingly sian. Hahahaha, yes, that's the only way to describe it. The only interesting shop is perhaps, the warehouse outlet for URS Inc./Elle shoes. Ha ha ha ha. Super past season shoes. Selling at a fraction of the usual price. Budden, if it's been 4 seasons since, obviously it'll be cheaper. So exciting, tomorrow (no, technically later) is Xingdi's birthday party! An excuse to dress up and take lots and lots of photos again! Wheeeeeeeee! Now now, should I go home after class to change? Or should I go straight after class. No no, I should go home to change. P.S. Anonymous is spelt as such. A-N-O-N-Y-M-O-U-S. P.P.S Jacket is pronounced as J-Air-Cat. Not Ju-Air-Cat. LOL. Don't know the symbols la. But something like that la. P.P.P.S I forgot what I wanted to P.P.P.S about. Ha ha ha ha!!!! Okay, I'm sleepy. Ja.

No comments: