Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Ah Jie!

Haaappyyy Birthdayyyy Jesseee! Posted by Picasa Today is Jesse's birthday! The Ah-Jie of 1B17! Older than Cindy by one month only! Cindy is Lao - Er in the gang. Hahahahaha. And I'm second from the bottom. Guess who's last in the gang? MIRA!!! Who still hasn't turned 21 yet! Until next March! LOL. So we went out to celebrate Jesse's birthday on Sunday. The usual gang turned up, with the exception of Mira the 7-11 girl and Serene. We had a feast at Cafe Cartel, but stupid me, didn't take any photos of the glorious food we had. The early birds Posted by Picasa For once! I was actually early! But still, late in meeting Zhenting. Supposed to go M.A.C with her to buy her stuff. I like the X'mas makeup palettes! But $60! Sigh. I need a damn job. Gimme a job! Ok, anyways. We were outside Taka waiting for the rest. Zhenting and I walked from Orchard MRT (Wisma side) all the way to the Taka side, just to find a friendly ice-cream uncle. And we found one! Hahahahhaha. So boh liao la. And while waiting, we studied the pigeons feeding on the bread that someone threw for them. The dumb pigeons nearly attacked us. -_-. Dumb pigeons. Grr. Kenny, the not-so-early-bird. Hahahahaha. Posted by Picasa Ordering food Posted by Picasa Deciding what to eat is a tiresome job. Hahahaha. Especially since Kenny Chan says he has bronchitis (which I highly doubt, it's prolly just cough, ha ha) and can't eat practically EVERYTHING. In the end, he orded Forest of Mushrooms! Hahahahahha. The only person who'd eat that usually is Mira. So sad. Kenny doesn't really care what we order cos he can't eat them anyway! So we take photos. Posted by Picasa I don't know why he has that expression on his face. Why? Don't like take photo with me? :( Posted by Picasa Jesse's birthday cake! Posted by Picasa Not we "kiam-siap" (stingy) k, it's cause don't have the whole cake kind, and nobody wants to eat much anyways. So we bought this, bitter-chocolate fudge something. Hahahaha. Group photo! The birthday girl, Zhenting, Suan, Me!, stupid Fredrick and bronchitic Kenny. Posted by Picasa The usually camera-shy Zhenting! *Gasp* She took this herself! *double GASP!* Speak alien! Who sent you! Will the real Zhenting please stand up? Posted by Picasa Then we proceeded to KBox for KTv! It's a "tradition" every year for Jesse's birthday. LOL. We sang till 6am last year! Gah! Harry Potter! Posted by Picasa I love the lifts in Cineleisure! Aiyo! All got Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire gigantic poster inside! I can stay in there the whole day man! *drool* Kenny shows us his BEEEEEEEG mouth. Posted by Picasa Kenny and his silly antics. Bah. selsel and the Birthday Girl Posted by Picasa Or otherwise known as Lao Na and Ah Jie. Hahahahahaha!!! Nvm, private joke. Suan suan and selsel Posted by Picasa Guess who we met at the lobby! Zhou Dong! Singing "Yi Lu Xiang Bei"! Cool! Posted by Picasa Wah... He so "hamsum"!!! And so talented! Sigh. Ms Hou is really a lucky bitchwoman. Talented = Hamsum Hamsum =/ Talented So I want a talented guy. Muahahahahahahaha. Qualified individuals (strictly for males only), please apply within. We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. And I! Selena and ultimate Harry Potter fan! How can I miss a golden opportunity such as this! To take a photo with my favourite Harry Potter character! Harry Potter himself! So I present to you! Selsel and Harry Potter! Ahhhh.. My prince charmingggggg.. Posted by Picasa I had to wait for the lift to be empty of strangers before I took this, so that people won't think I'm siao. But I think now whoever is reading this will really think I'm siao. Hahahahha. Ok. I'm off now. Dinner at Tung Lok later! Yahoo!! ONE DAY TO HARRY POTTER & THE GOBLET OF FIRE!

No comments: