Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Choices, Choices, Choices Chic! A Fashionista's choice. Posted by Picasa This baby here has a 1.3 megapixel camera, flash, mp3 player, bluetooth technology and lots more, all encased within 90g of sleek silver casing. The memory capacity is nothing to rave about - only 32mb. But then again, that's the same size as the one my N6230 has. And why bother to upload MP3 into a handphone when you have an mp3 player already? I guess the only thing I'll sorely miss is the radio function. My current handphone has the radio function and it has kept me company on many a long bus trip. Think I'll just have to sleep on long bus trips or daydream my way through. Hahahaha. So should I get this? Only $98 after trade-in. Bah. Or should I just stick to the D500C? Argh. Decisions, decisions, decisions. *************** Basic Japanese lessons have ended. So I'm left with the option of taking it further. Meaning Intermediate. But then it'll cost $300. Plus, the lessons that are starting soon will coincide with my Saturday lessons. How? If it's like in the afternoon, then at least I can go for morning lessons then rush to Simei for Jap. *************** Or should I, with that $300, go take up vocal lessons? I mean it's something that I've always wanted to do. *************** How about dance lessons? Hip Hop? Jazz? Sheesh. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Shall mull over it tonight. *ponders* I don't mind doing all three, ya know. Except, I'll probably be dead by the end of it all. Cause of death : Exhaustion. Bah.

No comments: