Thursday, November 24, 2005

All the way to Boon Lay and back I went to Jurong "blody-far-away" Point yesterday. Alone. Hitori de ikimasu! And it was a blody 50 minute ride from Tampines. Very far can! Totemo tooi desu!!! Argh. All because I had $30 vouchers, courtesy of Henry and Qookie. I had to go alone, because NOBODY was free to go with me. And nobody in their right mind would anyway, unless they had any business in Jurong "blody-far-away" Point. *rolls eyes* It's quite a boring place actually. But teeming with people. Then I tried to spend my vouchers. Honestly, you'd think it'll be damn easy to find something to spend on. Well then, you're wrong. Because 1) the shop that sells what I want (in this case, Ba Pin, a shoe shop) doesn't accept Jurong Point vouchers, 2) the thing I want to buy is too expensive (this gorgeous dress I saw at Esprit, which after member discount and using the vouchers 90 freaking dollars), 3) the things I want to buy too cheap to use the vouchers, 4) cannot use to watch movie! Bah. So you see. I only used $10 of the $30. So I actually have $20 left. Which I seriously don't know what to spend on. Perhaps I'll return to Jurong "blody-far-away" Point soon, maybe get a (well needed) manicure and pedicure. Or maybe get a skirt from this shop, Jennyfer. That shop reminds me of This Fashion. Except the prices are in Euros. So it's like This Fashion in Europe. Or something. But there's this brown flowy skirt that's really nice! $28.90. So that's $8.90 after the vouchers. Hmmm. Maybe I should. If it's still there the next time I go there. I only saw ONE piece there. Oh wells. After walking around for 2 hours in circles, trying on heaps of clothes, especially at Esprit (where none was nice, sorry Ms Salesgirl), serious contemplations "to buy or not to buy", I left Jurong "blody-far-away" Point. And slowly made my way to Parkway. To meet the girls. Finally, I'm back in the east. I think hor, the Easties have a look, and so do the Westies, for that matter. Because when I stepped into Jurong Point, I felt everyone looking at me (or maybe I was just paranoid, ha ha) like I was an alien or something. Or maybe I just looked scared. Hey, it's a big deal to go all the way to the other side of the island by yourself ok!!!!! *roars* Anyhoos, Parkway is good. East is good. The Christmas decorations were up when we got there! So nice! And cheery. Ahhhh.. Christmas.. My favourite time of the year.. Santa and his reindeers. Posted by Picasa Very adorable family of snowmen. Er. Snowpeople. Posted by Picasa Snow people and selsel and Shuling! Posted by Picasa With Zhenting Posted by Picasa So cute hor! The snow people!!! Aiyo. We were snapping like some tourists. Ha ha ha. But they're so cute! How can don't take photo! Hee. Me love snowbaby. Ha ha ha Posted by Picasa My favourite is the baby snowman. Ka ka ka. Its nose is made of styrofoam! And it's falling off! Ha ha ha. The rain la. Santa says "Hi!" Posted by Picasa With Cheelin, who is looking at dunno where Posted by Picasa Then Ms Teo decided she wants deserts. Melted hot chocolate or some sort. Ha ha ha ha, so I suggested Gelare, figured they probably have brownies or something. And we saw this! Wheee! Tuesday is half price day! Tuesday is waffles half price day!!! Posted by Picasa We had to wait for our waffles. Boo. No. 5! Posted by Picasa How's the brownie eh? Posted by Picasa She doesn't really like the waffles. As you can clearly see. Wahahaha. I'm so gonna get murdered for putting this up. :X Posted by Picasa Our waffle with wild strawberries ice cream finally arrived! Yay! But I don't like the fresh cream. Next time don't ask them put liao. And they didn't give us the maple syrup either! So much for asking! "Do you want any syrup to go with the waffle?" Yes, I answered. So where is it!!! Do you see any maple syrup on the waffle??? No loh. Don't ask better. Bah. But nevertheless, waffle with wild strawberries ice cream! Oishii ne! Posted by Picasa These 2 women developed a lot of photos!!!! Dating as far back as August. Ha ha ha. Since Zhenting's birthday party. Ho Ho Ho. Luckily I developed mine already. Hee. $40 ok! Shuling and Zhenting sorting out photos Posted by Picasa Eeks, whose fingers are those! See see see all the nail polish peel off already! Aiyo. Posted by Picasa Aiyer, she paiseh. It's her fingernails anyways. Ha ha ha. Can you just remove the remnants of the nail polish properly. Hrmmm.Posted by Picasa Shuling had to re-develop this because she had used hers to make my beee-yoooo-ti-ful 16 page birthday card. Ha ha ha ha. Thanks ah. This was taken donkey years ago.. when we were just year 2s.. Oh the good ole' days. Posted by Picasa When I looked dorky. But wait. I still do. Ha ha ha ha. :P This week is ending. Classes start on Saturday. Then I'll be fully occupied in the evenings all the way till Christmas Eve. Aiyo. I think I might die of exhaustion. The Alumni Choir will be carolling at Parkway Parade nearing Christmas time. I think December something. Must come and show support ok. Our first public public carolling "gig". Not counting the rather private performances for Flutes At The Fort. Then again, on second thoughts, better don't come. I will shy. And then sing out of tune. No no no, don't come. Seriously.

No comments: