Friday, November 11, 2005

Exams are OVER

All exams are over officially for the year 2005. Am now looking for temporary job assignments for months of Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb. Wheee! I'm so happy. Christmas is coming! Yahoo! I love the spirit of Christmas and hearing Christmas songs playing in malls and streets. And also going carolling at Flutes at The Fort this year again! Love that restaurant and maybe the cute waiter is still there! Been studying at Mac's (again) and I'm so blody glad they're opened 24hours now. It's just about the only place that I can actually study in. Even 'O' Level kids study there. After 10pm and it's like a freaking study group meeting place. Lol. Celebrated Shuling's 22nd birthday today. Well, not really celebrated. Just had a simple supper gathering and a small little cupcake for her. Yay, I hope I get the job! Need the dosh for lots of things! Birthday presents, clothes, shoes, bags, X'mas presents, clothes, shoes, bags, A HOLIDAY TRIP TO BANGKOK, clothes, shoes, bags. I think you got my idea. Partying starts tomorrow! Am going to Bugis for shopping! Wheee! And then go KTV or something! Wheee! And I want to watch Harry Potter (been trying to call P10 to get the free gala passes) and Sky High and erm, I can't remember what. Yes yes yes!!! Go gai gai!!! =)

No comments: