Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wakeboarding @ Punggol Marina

Photoblog ahead! We're setting off for Punggol Marina for our VIRGIN wakeboarding experience! Punggol Marina Country Club. Got our gear from Uncle Tom's shop! Proof that Sel is not abusive at all compared to the giver of these 2 painful looking scars. Sailing out. Our boat, me, kenny, nixon and his friend! 4 steps to wakeboarding. No, it ain't as easy as it looks. I can doooo it. Yeah!!! nixon's go at wakeboarding. Hrmmph. He makes it look easy. But he is FAT!!!! Fat, fat, fat!!! *poke nix's fats* Kenny's turn! He lucky, he few times can stand already. Bleah. Ok, that's all folks. My virgin wakeboarding experience. Oh yes, Happy Birthday Singapore. =) P.S. All photos taken with my spanking new Casio Exilim S500 which my mummy bought for me as my birthday present! *beams*

No comments: