Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Birthday Treats!

I'm a very happy girl today! Because these came in the mail today! Birthday treats from Esprit and Sakae Sushi!!! Wheeee!!! I love the Esprit card!! It's all shiny and glossy! I like shiny and glossy stuff! Lookie! They come in $20, $30 denominations, etc! And the complimentary $20 voucher from Sakae Sushi! Think about the sashimee I can eat!!! OMG!!! I'm going crazy just thinking of it. *drool* Shall ask Mummy to go with me. Must share with her, if not she say I only know how to share good stuff with my friends, never share with her. LOL. My Mummy is very cute. She's jealous of my friends! Hahahahaha! But hor, the Esprit voucher a bit "chiak lang" (bluff people) leh. You see like very nice hor, got $20 - $100 off. And then ah, when you take a closer look, you see (urm, I think you must click the photo for the bigger size then can see).. ... must spend $500 then can get $100 off! -_-"' I'd rather they just give me 20% off la. Cows. So I don't really mind getting Esprit vouchers. Really. Hahahahahaha. Oh wells, better than nothing. If I spend $100, I get $20 off. Woweee! Esprit and Sakae Sushi rocks my socks. Totally. 'Cept I ain't wearing any socks. I'm off for class! I'm high.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Got vouchers! Not bad! HehE!