Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Dingbats

Ok, I admit, I have been too lazy to update. Really just too lazy. But ok, take this for an installment payment ok? Photos! We went back to TKSS (Tanjong Katong Secondary School. Not Tanjong Katong Girl's School, you ninnies. Grr.) today! I don't know what for, but our chairman said since NTU was having their 50th Anniversary or something of that sort, the NTU-ians are getting half day off! So he decided to arrange for a Back-to-TK outing! Yay! Yes, I know I'm narcissistic. I never said I wasn't! Hahahaha! =) I lurrrrrrve my shades. After TK, we went to Mos Burger @ Parkway. I seriously don't understand what's so good about Mos. The food is "ok-only" and it's so expensive! Only stupid people will eat there. The only thing I'll order there is their frozen strawberries. Ichigo, they're called, if my memory hasn't failed me. Jeffrey was doing his engineering tutorial there! OMG. I can't understand no shit from the figures on his papers. Bah. I was bored, so I whipped out my camera! Heh heh heh. Photo opportunities are never missed! 1. (from left) Jeff, ZJ and Poh. Dunno doing what la. I think Poh was offering his hand to Jeff. 2. Kena forced to smile, by me! Heh heh. 3. ZJ having a hearty laugh. At what? I don't know man. 4. Jeff trying to act cute or smtg and ZJ not amused at all. 5. This one is funny. Jeff is supposed to look like he's giving ZJ a b***-j** and ZJ is supposed to look very "shuang". But.. Oh wells. 6. Jeff is trying to snatch my camera from me. Ahah! Try harder. Bleah. 7. The very classic, "See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil." But THIS is still the best! 8. As you can see, me and Cindy are the "sanest" in the group. Do you know I had to take this photo MYSELF? Those jokers took like 5-6 shots of magnified eyes, nose and mouth. Grr. 9. They are finally tired of fooling around. 10. Ahah! A taste of his own medicine. 11. Something funny was said. I can't remember what. 12. Jeff with his calculator and notes out. But not doing work! Pooi!! Then I left for PS. Was supposed to look for boots. But I realised it was a FUTILE search. Bah. I think I'll have better luck at Far East. But in the meantime, anyone who knows anywhere I can find nice and not-so-'spensive boots, please tell me. Please!!!!! But I managed to buy my coloured lenses in Misty Grey! Hee hee. Some ulu brand called Spectroflex. It was only $19! So cheap la. If it's good I'll try the Violet and Blue and Hazel too! Wowee! Yay! Can't wait to collect them on Friday! Wait for my reviews! You know, there's a Macdonald's in P.S.? But no, we thought the Macdonald's at Centrepoint is better. That's why we walked all the way from P.S. to Centrepoint just to eat a fillet-o-fish meal. -_-. So dumb la. Just 'cos we couldn't make up our minds. We started off with Ichiban Sushi (too expensive), to Pizza Hut (don't have my favourite drumlets), to Genki Sushi (which closed down, we didn't know), to Pasta Mania (not veh worth the money) then finally we settled with Macdonald's at Centrepoint. Bah. Argh. Too hungry to walk anymore. So we ended up eating Mac's!!!! Wtf. Urgh. So not-satisfying. Pooi. I want Pasta!!!! And drumlets!!!! Went around trying watches too! There's this cute little watch kiosk just beside Lee Hwa Jewellery that sells really funky watches! I tried a couple of really funky ones but ALL TOO BIG! Argh! I am such a sad case. But I don't really care, so I shall go back and buy one. Yes. I shall buy the yellow one. They're quite cheap too. Only $10 - $20. And they're so colourful! Makes me happy just looking at it. Wakakakaka. I saw this! It's for the Lantern Festival thingey at the Chinese Gardens. This time one not so nice hor? Last year they had the Disney one! So nice! I missed it! Argh. Put off by the location (Almost at Boon Lay or smtg, the opposite end of the MRT line for me) and no company. Bah. I hope they have the Disney theme again next year. I'll go. Even if I have to go alone! Hrmmph! So being the "cheap-thrill seeker" I am and the fact that I probably WILL NOT go all the way there, I shall just make do with these loh. Got giraffe! I like! Hee. Ok. That's all for today. I'll post up The List tomorrow. And more details to my party. =) Cheerios people!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Egypt's bloggers rule
The subject? The forthcoming presidential campaign. But the source isn’t one of Egypt’s major newspapers.
Discover guitar lessons - The ultimate guitar blog

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'd be interested in atlantic school of theology in respect to info on atlantic school of theology