Friday, August 26, 2005

Fry-day! and Random Updates

I woke up this morning with a single thought. "I have something on tomorrow (Saturday) but what is it?" And I sat on my bed for a while and suddenly recalled. "Oh. I have class tomorrow!" Which brought to mind, I haven't collected my IB (I did a module with the same title in Poly. Damn.) notes, haven't submitted my Registration form and I haven't paid my school fees! Oh oh. I hope they don't bar me from the class tomorrow. I hope Maxine Clarke is a nice lecturer. Gah. She has a nice British accent. I like. =) Zhenting's Birthday Party @ Downtown East! Went for Zhenting's chalet and Wild Wild Wet (we had 4 free passes!) yesterday! Ok, Wild Wild Wet was not as scary as I thought it was going to be. I tried most of the rides, except the Slide Up (very scary looking structure that's U-shaped. You can just imagine how steep the fall is.) and the covered slide. I did the open slide though, because I think I would get really claustrophobic in the covered one and probably faint inside the tube and no one would know. Hahahaha. And we went on the Ular-Lah! 4 times ok! Hahaha, that ride is really quite fun. I was a bit freaked out before the first ride and screamed like nobody's business but subsequently, you kinda get hooked on to it. Although climbing up 3 storeys (4 times over + once for the slide) wasn't the most fabulous thing to do. The Shiok River was really shiok-ah! You can just go on a tube (it's provided for free) and then flow along with the current. It's really just very relaxing la. Shiok shiok! But it gets abit crowded and you just sort of bump into other people's floats or random people who are swimming in the River. Basically those 3 rides are the best la. The rest are, urm, so-so only. Nothing much to say. You can check out the Tsunami, a pool with man-made waves to simulate you being out in the sea. You can take the tubes and just plop yourself on it and just float along. There's also a jacuzzi at the back of the park (we went and we saw an angmoh couple making out. Sheesh! Get a room!) with a small waterfall. Can stand underneath it for a massage. Pretty cool. You can find out more here: Wild Wild Wet No complains though, 'cause I went in for free! Yay! Only 15 days left before my birthday. I'm nervous. Excited? Stressed. Happy? I don't know man. It's just different turning 21. Oh ya! I have CARTOON NETWORK AT HOME!!! Muahahahaha!! And it's in English!! There was once, a long long time ago, I had Cartoon Network too. But it was in Chinese!!! Tell me, who watches Powerpuff Girls in Chinese?! And Scooby-Doo in Chinese!? It was torturous (is this how you spell it? it looks weird.)!! They were calling Scooby "Shi Gu Bi"!!! Omg. Right. Where was I before I had this revelation? Oh wait! I even have Disney and Nickelodean (don't know how to spell.) now! Wahahahahahaha. Shiok man! Ok. So back to turning 21. Oh the irony. LOL. I now have 63 confirmed guests! Yay! And the party's 15 days away. Will be sending all the confirmed guests a reminder soon. I hope nobody says they can't come at the last minute. I will be so disappointed. I don't think I can handle another "I'm sorry I can't come for your party." Another update. I made it, I made it, I made it! Remember the Big Day I was talking about? I made it! Hee. So my next Big Day will be on 12th Sept! Yahoo! Better be well-prepared this time. Can't afford to screw up! Wheee! Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire updated trailer is out! Go check it out here! Alright. I'm off. Ciao!

No comments: