Monday, August 15, 2005

Flurry of activities

My 3 month-long vacation is almost coming to an end. A recap: Been to Hong Kong, a dozen birthday parties, watched damn a lot of movies, shopped a lot, played a lot, slept a lot. I almost don't want it to end. BUT! I'm getting sick of sitting on my ass doing nothing constructive. So, I am actually happy that classes are starting. Yes, my friend says he's never seen someone happy about classes starting. Something new everyday! Classes start on 27th August. Then it's full speed ahead till June 06. (Yes, sounds very far off, but I assure you, time passes very fast!) Planning a Saturday at Sentosa! This coming Saturday. Yes, we will go this time! Karaoke session again on the 23rd. Must go! I'm preparing for something. (Shhhh, that much is just about what I'll tell, people who know, I would appreciate it if you don't tell anyone.) Zhenting's 21st birthday chalet on the 25th! Yahoo! Going to Wild Wild Wet, to Shuan's delight. Yes yes, I know, I'm going ok!? Bah. I must be out of my mind to have promised her. *smacks forehead* Heights and water are so not Sel's cup of tea. Jap lessons are in the pipeline, starting in September. Need to wait for call to confirm whether class is starting. (they better start la, if not, I will skin them!!!) Choir practices are starting in September too. (Busy month, this September is) My 21st birthday party, in September too! Would appreciate it if those people I asked would kindly RSVP with me. Paiseh ah, need to order food, so I need agar-agar the number of people coming. Also, there would be alcohol (minimal, mainly raspberry vodka) going around, if you want to bring your household's excess alcohol, you're really welcomed to do so. Mummy's planning a HK/Shanghai/Bangkok trip. She hasn't decided, hence the many slashes. I'm hoping she brings me along this time. o_O But seeing that class is starting soon and she STILL hasn't decided, I pretty much doubt I will be able to go. Damn. Planning a night of clubbing on the eve of my birthday, even though there's class early in the morning, at 9am. However, you only turn 21st once, so heck the classes. So people who are interested (preferably with own transport *grin*), you're welcomed. Will post up details soon. No wait, actually not much details to post up what. Ha ha ha. Just WATCH THIS SPACE. Also, something big might be coming up, if all goes well. Yes, just watch this blody green space. Like a lot of activities. Ya, actually really a lot of activities. Ok, I'm done with the updates. Wheee.

No comments: