Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Omg! I'm loving that Flickr thing on my blog! Hee hee hee! It's like a mini preview of my photos ey! But I've already blown my August's bandwidth. Bah. So I've got to wait till like September to load more photos. Sadness. Time passes so fast yeah? It's like August already. Soon it'll be Michelle's birthday, like in 3 days' time. Hmmm and Mummy's birthday too. Wah, I'm getting broke soon. Money from the Starhub Invitational Golf event is not coming yet. *sobs* Remind me again why I love doing events. Hummph. Then it'll be Zhenting's birthday! She still hasn't decided whether she's going to hold it at KBox, she can't make up her mind! I guess, there're just SO many places you can have your 21st party la. Unless you are filthy rich, can book hotel function room or book a club or something. So you see, I'm not filthy rich, so I'm holding it at my place. Hee hee hee. I'm so excited! But I think it's going to be a bit of a squeeze. Oh my. I think I should filter my list a bit. And I think I should think up a "Wish List" no? Hahaha, make the present-buying process easier for you guys. See, I am so nice. Ho ho ho. I love birthdays! Heh heh. Except for the 9-5 classes. tmd. Suddenly feel like eating the Beard Papa cream puffs. Never eaten before. Is it good? Hmmm. Yay! Carolling practices are starting in September! Hee hee hee! I love having practices. It reminds me of secondary school choir practices. All the good times I spent in the choir room. *dreams* But sigh, memories will forever be memories. At least the people are still here. =) Was bloghopping and found some blogs! Hee hee! So fun! Met up with Shuan and Shuling and Zhenting today too! Whee! It's nice to catch up with them! It's hard to believe we're still keeping in close touch even after graduating like 1 year ago. See, if you really want to do something, it can be done. No excuses like, "I'm too busy." or "Too far away." C-r-a-p. Shopping for Mich's present was a nightmare! OMG! I think we popped into most of the bag stores in Parco Bugis and Bugis Village. And still! Nothing! Either were too small, too casual, too formal, too big, too expensive or just not Michelle. Argh. Total nightmare. Just when we thought we found The One, it turned out to be defective. WTF! Sadness. It was the right price too. Pooi. Grr. Why did we choose to buy her a bag!?!? Why huh why! *tears hair in frustration* Mummy's OTO Big Foot massage thing was delivered today. Heh heh. Interesting. Foot reflexology in the comforts of my home! Whee! Ok, for all blog readers only, special rate! $2 for one go! Hee hee. It's about 10 minutes per cycle, but it's equivalent to 1hr of foot reflexology. Hmm. Any takers? Hahahaha. Joking, joking. Saw these phrases on some bags @ The Wallet Shop: "Do I look like I freakin' care!?" "I'm not mean, you're just not cute enough." "Oh, just shut up." Hahaha, the first 2 cracked me up. For a good 2o minute. Heh heh. And I started to reply the girls with those phrases. ZT: " I have like $n in my bank account now. Damn saddening." Sel: "Do I look like I freakin' care!?" ============================ LOL. Oh Gawd, I'm so funny. I have a blessed sense of humour. Everyone! Laugh with me! P.S. Karen, don't be discouraged! Try again! Not only you mount strike kerb, I also will mount/strike kerb! *Hugs* We're right behind ya! Jiayou!

No comments: