Thursday, August 18, 2005

Countries I have visited

create your own visited countries map or vertaling Duits Nederlands Got this off from Rach. So sad la. I only went to one side of the world. Pui. I feel so "ill-travelled". I still want to go Shanghai, States, UK. If can I also want to go India!!! Must ask Mira to be tour guide! Ey Mira! Bring me on a tour to your native homeland! Ok, big day is coming soon. I'm getting stressed. And all jittery. What if I stumble and fall?! Oh crap. *stress* On the plus side, I'll be fully occupied next week! Monday : Meeting Rach to go Bugis St. Tuesday: Meeting Mich and Shuan for movie! Wednesday: Big day! Thursday: Wild Wild Wet with Zhenting and it's her birthday! Friday: Chalet! Wheee! I love being busy! Busy as a bee! Heh heh heh. I shall go back to sleep now. Sleepy.

No comments: