Friday, August 19, 2005

Search for selsel and her sister

Yay, I'm very happy today. Because I searched for "selsel" on Yahoo! Singapore and see what I found! Ok, very self-absorbed I know. And don't ask me why in the world I searched for selsel. But! Yay, http://selsel.blogspot.com came out first when you search for selsel on Yahoo! Hahahahaha. I'm going crazy. I've a sudden craving for bah kwa. Argh. Dad bought some. @ 10.57pm: I googled and Yahoo-ed! for my sister. Yes, it has come down to this. I found her. I cannot believe I found her. I am now looking for Springfield Secondary School students. Anyone who knows anyone or any readers from Springfield Secondary School, please contact me. Leave me a tag, send me an email, an sms. My email is [selsel@gmail.com]. I just want to find my sister. Think of this as a public appeal. But don't let her know I'm looking for her. Please.

No comments: