Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Day at the Beach

Warning: Long post with lots of photos ahead! So sit back and wait. A while. While the photos load ok! And as usual, click on photo to see the full size! *grin* Alright, so we didn't make it to Sentosa, but East Coast Park was just as good. Hrrmph. I swear I will go to Sentosa. Soon. Very soon. *cross fingers* And no, girls, I am not sad/angry/unhappy that you 2 couldn't make it. Really. I' m ok la. Just felt a bit "tua-ed". But I'm fine ok! First stop, NTUC! Or do they call it Fair Price now? Actually the price not very fair what, it's considered expensive leh. Cows. Where got fair? Anyhows, bought chips! Yummy Doritos, very Pari Pari Calbee and Fair Price Potato Chips. Saw the Van Houten Napolitains and I was reminded of my childhood days, so we bought that too! Karen! Don't finish it! Leave some for meee! Note to readers: the Pizza Squares not nice one! Don't buy! Then we trooped down to the beach, after which I took this photo, it started to rain. Dammit. I was like, "Shit, Karen, I think it's going to rain." And very on-cue, Mr Thunder decided to roll then. tmd. Luckily it was only a drizzle. So we decided to go ahead and rented a bicycle! But not before I took a very narcissistic shot first! I feel like a sunshine girl whenever I'm at the beach. Even though I am NOT a sunshine girl. Really. See, Karen has a very healthy bronzy tan, while I look like a steamed chicken. And pink. Gawd. And this very die-hard cyclist. "Oei, raining already! Come into the shelter la!" No, actually it's just a dummy. And the shopkeeper actually replied, "Aiya, nobody to take over him, so he has to stay up there." Ok. -_-. Together now, "L-A-M-E!" So this bicycle rental shop was having this promotion. Rent 1 hour and you get a free gift. It's actually a finger puppet. It looks kinda weird. Ha. But quite cute la. The further we cycled, the heavier the rain got. Sadness. Until we had to take shelter in this patio. And there was a very cute kitty! He ate the chips that Karen dropped on the floor! I didn't know cats liked sour cream and onion. And do they even eat chips!? Oh, it ate my Very Pari Pari Calbee Hot & Spicy chips as well. I'm sure it was very hungry. Poor little kitty. The double bike we rented. Trivia : Karen CANNOT ride behind. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. She says the pedals are too close to each other and she's too fat which is why she can't cycle behind. Wth. And she started screaming when we tried to move off with me cycling in front. Bah. Oh yah! We saw this group of people building a sand castle! Very nice hor!? They were a bunch of students from NTU, some church group thingey. And this sand castle building thing is supposed to be part of their team-building. Hrmm. Very team-building meh? I don't know. But that's a darn good-looking sand castle. Stopped in the middle of the track for this shot. Hahahahaha. And this too. Yeah, double-bikes rock. Hahaha. I can sit back and relax leh! But actually, I think I rode harder than Karen. Bleah. Saw a lot of Malay teens (boys, actually) doing this. What's this huh? Some kind of surfing? But they barely got past the shore. I don't see any point in this activity. Seriously. And their boards from Billabong, Quiksilver one okay. Don't play play ah. But really, what is the whole point of this running and falling into the water? Hmm? We got bored of watching them so we started drawing on the sand! Wheee! So fun! Karen and her hot pink slippers. Me and my black Projectshop slippers ($18.90!! must mention, too expensive for a pair of rubber flip flops. grr) . Our icons. Shuling's a tree because her name has the word "SHU" in it. Shu means tree. Zhenting's icon is -_-"' because she always gives this face. Wahahaha. Karen's carrot (drawn very nicely by me) because, eh, I don't know leh. Her name sounds like carrot? Does it? And mine is a smiley face because I like this face! Yay! And we saw a couple romancing in the water! Wah! So "lo-man-tic" leh! But what a weird place. Heh. My foot prints! The second after I took this picture, a gigantic wave crashed in and washed my foot prints away. :( Yes, I know I have long arms. They are proportionate to my height la ok. Trivia: Did you know if you stretched out your hand like so, the distance from the tip of your fingers on your right hand to the tip of your fingers on your left hand is your height? Anyhows! This picture is not about my hands. It's about what's written in the sand. My URL! Wheeeee! It looks darn cool ya! And diagonally.. Diagonally with me! As if my URL wasn't enough, I wrote my name too! Oh these 3 kids are damn cute! Especially the little boy! Hee hee! And they actually agreed to take a picture with me! Ahhhh, so cute!!!! A candid shot. Hrmmph. Nice sun tho. Yay! Hahaha, I like this shot! Karen looks like she's holding the little boy in her hands! So cute! Yes, the narcissistic duo strikes again! And again! And again again! And again again again! Oh, the very popular "xi nu ai le" shots. Xi : Happy Nu: Angry Ai: Sad Le: Happier than happy. Hahahaha!!! I don't know what's the difference between Xi and Le actually. Karen's take. Hahahaha. I think she looks really sad in the "Ai" photo. We found out Bus 401 goes to East Coast Park! Wowee! Next time can take 401 already! Yippee! And yes, we love my camera. *smirk* 4 - views of selsel. Wahahaha.. I've never seen these before! Cool! No I am not balding. I have a head of thick hair. Ya ya ya. And lookie who cut his hair! Mr Melvin Tan! Tell you to cut short look nicer right! And it took a gay hairstylist to make him cut his hair short, when he could have just taken my advice! Bah. Anyhoos, hi-five to the hairstylist. Hahaha. Great minds think alike. Wheee! So ham-sum la. *wolf-whistle whee-weet!* Hahahaha!! Willy Wonka! Willy Wonka! Wheeee! Oh and hope the concert went well for you, sweetie. Sorry I couldn't attend!! *paiseh paiseh* And I where got look like Kelly Poon (of Project Superstar fame)?? Alamak! First it was Rui'en. Then Joi Tsai (ok, that was really ridiculous). And now!!! Kelly?! Ok. I'm flattered, because they are very pretty. But I would prefer to look like Selena Ho, ok? Thank yew very much. Have I lost weight? Not much what. I just fell sick, so maybe I lost a few kgs there. But very obvious meh? Hmm. I'm still not shitting very often you know. Where has my shit gone to, that is the question (!?!?!). Gah. Ok, very long post. I'm tired. Wednesday is creeping near. So stressed la!!!!!!

No comments: