Monday, August 22, 2005

Blogthings

Your Birthdate: September 10
Your birth on the 10th day of the month adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your life. The number 1 energy suggest more executive ability and leadership qualities than you path may have indicated. A birthday on the 10th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach. This 1 energy may diminish your ability and desire to handle details, preferring instead to paint with a broad brush. You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed. You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations.
I very compelling meh? Hrmmph. Ok loh. Maybe sometimes loh. But I am REPRESSED!! I really am!!!! Argh.
You are funky, outdoorsy, and down to earth. While you may not be a total hippie... You're definitely one of the most free spirited people around. You are very impulsive - every day is a new adventure. However, you do put some thought behind all your actions. Still, you do tend to shock and offend people from time to time!

Quite true huh. Some thought is an understatement. I put too much thought behind my actions. I'm not impulsive at all. In fact, I think I think too much. Wahahahaha. I should be MORE impulsive. Hor?

But the rest is pretty much true. Hmm.

Your Hidden Talent
You are both very knowledgeable and creative. You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential. Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them. As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.
Wah, big potential ah. Really not? Ok, I shall call my agent and place an order for my Merc S200 now. Wahahahahaha. Chilli red please.

No comments: