Friday, December 30, 2005

Retail Therapy! I had a Pooh-y Christmas. Pooh mini-cushion and a very huggable Pooh Pooh!Posted by Picasa Someone owes me another Pooh Pooh! Ha ha ha ha ha. Yay! But I'll only get it next year. Hrmmmph. *sits and wait* And it's so "unrockstar-like" to like wabbits. Wahahahahahahaha. Ooops. But wabbits are cute. I like wabbits too. I wonder how's Rach's wabbit. Ha ha ha ha.. Maybe Leslie ate it up. O_O! Went out shopping with Mummy today at Tampines after dinner. Am sick, but strong enough for shopping! Wahahahahaha. My throat is dying on me. I hope I don't have to remove my tonsils too like Nadnut (oh god no please). I have phobia of hospitals. I don't like hospitals. Ok I promise I will drink more water. Gah. Bought my yearly supply of contact lens! Pretty cheap, only $140 for a year. But they're monthlies, unlike the bi-weeklies that I've been wearing. But then again, I wear my bi-weeklies like monthlies, so not much difference I guess. Just that I gotta be more careful when handling them 'cos I don't have many spares! Then the promotion came with a $35 Spectacle Hut voucher so I used those to buy two pairs of coloured lenses! I chose blue and green! Yahoo! Finally I'm going to get "green" eyes. Whoooopeee! Can't wait to get them. But the girl told me to go back on Jan 9, 2006. Sounds damn faraway, it's only Dec 30, 2005. Like one year away. When in actual fact it's only slightly more than 1 week away. There are sales everywhere! OMG. Stopped at U2 and found these basic tanks. Ho ho ho. Only $20 for two! Wahahahahaha. Bought the navy blue because it's such a rare colour. Hrmm, don't see a lot of clothes with this colour ey. And bought yummy purple too! Me love purple. At least for now. Ha. U2 TanksPosted by Picasa Also bought this from this Hansa Jaeger shop at Century Square. I find the shop name very poseur-ish. Heh. It's like trying to be some very expensive shop. Ok la, some of their bags ARE in fact very expensive. But they have super cheap bags too. Like this fabulous turqoise / blue / green (whichever you like best) tote which I paid only $18 for it! Wahahahahahaha. I like it because it's such a bright colour and the material is sooooooo soft. Like buttery leather soft. But it's not leather of course. You don't get leather bags at $18 a piece. Heh. Hansa Jaeger tote.Posted by Picasa Also bought another bag when I went to town the other day. Er, Tuesday I think. Graphic-print shoulder bag.Posted by Picasa I like the prints! So "arty-farty". Wahahahahahaha. And it's roomy enough to put everything. Wheeee! Brownie points for the compartment outside. Can't remember how much I paid for this. $20? There was a sale at the shop too. Ha ha ha ha ha. Shiok shiok. I love sales. Wheeee! *cough* Alright. I am off! Desperate Housewives at 1am. Take care everyone!

No comments: