Saturday, December 10, 2005

Questions

Why doesn't BK offer home delivery services? Why does the moon follow me home? Why do you see lightning before you hear thunder? If you die when you're hungry, does that mean you'll become a hungry ghost? Or are all ghosts hungry? If not why is there a Hungry Ghosts Festival? Why are pizzas round? Can't they be square? Or rectangular? Who invented Mahjong? Why did the person choose "Characters, Bamboos and Circles" to be the main tiles? Why not use "Animals, Books or Brushes"? How come women have to give birth and men don't? Why are our tears salty? Why not sweet? Or bitter? Why are goosebumps called goosebumps? Why not chickenbumps or pigbumps or fishbumps? Are there really green eggs like in Dr Seuss's books? Why is it people only miss people/things only when it's gone. Why didn't they treasure what they had instead of crying over their loss? Why don't people ever tell the truth? They lie, are deceitful, pretentious and in lying to others, they lie to themselves. If I manage to turn back time on all the clocks in the world, will I be able to turn back time for real?
If I say your name a thousand times in my heart, will you appear in front of me from wherever you are?
Out of the millions of people in this world, I met you.
If one day you had to leave, I'd find a million ways to make you stay.

No comments: