Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Oops Hello my friends who think I've migrated or died! I'm not dead! Ha ha ha ha ha. I've just been well, erm, lazy busy and so, haven't been blogging much! But yeah, Terzetto finished caroling at Flutes, no partying this year (damn!) and I'm going to miss it terribly. Till Christmas 2006! Wait for me! I should send them a Thank You e-mail hor, Poh? I mean, that's what PR does right. And please loh, it's not impossible to wear Raindrops. I teach you how to wear ok! Had a crazy time on Christmas Eve at East Coast Park. And bumped into Mr Tan outside BFD. Wow. How small is the world. Of all the places eh. I was just about to tell Karen that I thought I saw his dad's car and the next moment, "Hey! What are you doing here!". Ya. Ok. No, I didn't get that cute waiter's number (damn!). And no, I didn't manage to go to MoS either! Heard the queue was freaking long, so heng never go also la. And no, I didn't manage to meet up with BSC either! Sorry guys! And no, I didn't meet Zhenting and Lionel too! Aiyo. Seems like all my plans were thwarted. But ok, I spent Christmas Eve with Terzetto, so that's compensation enough. I guess. Oh yes, thanks Cindy's Mummy for treating us to a Christmas meal! Ho ho ho ho. It was great. I LOVE CAROLING. I WANT TO DO IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFEEEE! AT FLUTES, PREFERABLY. Siao. No photos, only videos of us doing crazy stunts at ECP. I got bitten by Cindy's boyfriend and I had to lick Eugene. Thank god that was all. Hahahahaha. There were worse stuff. Which, fortunately, I didn't have to do. Wahahahahahaha. So overall, it was a good Christmas. Yay. And I so love Pooh Pooh. Next up! New Year's Eve! A new year is approaching. Made your New Year's resolutions yet?

No comments: