Friday, December 16, 2005

Had Enough I have had enough of this. Trouble-makers, please stay away from my blog. And I beg you to leave now. I blog not for anyone, but for myself. I don't need to answer to anyone and nobody needs to answer to me. If my blog has, in any way, offended you, I apologise. It is not in my nature to lie. I can't lie to save my life. You're hearing it from the horse's mouth. Ask my parents. They know best. Even if I do lie, I'll tell you that I am, within an 1 hour max because I can't make it past my own conscience and principles. I'm not saying that I'm a saint and that I don't lie, but I'm just telling you I can't lie for nuts. Whatever you read here is the truth. Regarding the previous incident, it is all true. I might have left some facts out, but it is unintentional because I had no idea of them. Troublemakers, they read what I write and carry tales, discuss and grow the story behind my back, and unintentionally (or intentionally) cause more trouble. I'm not saying you can't read my blog and discuss about it, but please do not add your own comments about it or your own opinions about it and then add oil to fire. I know some stuff that I write concerns the people around me and may cause some trouble to them. If you don't really know what happened, do not read what I write and then come up with your own version of it, in turn creating even more commotion. I'm not even mentioning names, so do not assume that I am writing about you. But if you read this and feel vaguely like I am talking about you, then yes, I am talking about you. And it's time for you to leave. Here I am, trying to make my voice heard, my opinions known, I'm being open and honest, and yet, you're infront of your computer screen, taking advantage of my honesty and carrying tales, gossiping about me behind my back. You think the person involved won't read the post here? Why do I need you to go and announce it to her? Your comments are unnecessary unless you are personally involved in this. But if you're not, please shut your gap and don't make unnecessary remarks. I have removed the previous entry, hoping that it would placate the people involved, they know who they are. I apologise once again because I know I sounded harsher than I should in the post. To whom it may concern, I've done whatever I can to make this work. You haven't replied me, I don't know what you're waiting for. Things will never be the same again, that is for sure. But as I mentioned in August last year, friendships that last are those that can withstand whatever that comes. You have a scar from this incident, and so have I. I'm willing to make it work, I hope you can too. It's in times of disputes that you see the person for who he/she really is. Because that's when the person is most defensive and you can see for yourself, to what extent he/she will go to, to defend himself/herself. I've said my piece. I cannot emphasize how sincere I am about this to work. I just hope our misunderstandings will clear up and all will be good. Once again, troublemakers, please leave and don't ever come back. I do not welcome you.

No comments: