Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Gloomy Day at Sentosa Today I went to Sentosa with Mark, Melvin, Yao Wen and Dayvid ( or is it Dayvyd? Don't people have normal names anymore?) Yes, that'll be 4 guys and 1 girl. So weird. But I lived through it to tell the tale. Guys will forever be guys, ogling at bikini girls. While I got bored to death. We tried to play volleyball, keyword here is tried. Because the serve didn't go past once. So it's like I serve and the other side misses. Duh. And I thought I was bad. Not that they were any better. At least my serves got somewhere. Unlike some of theirs, which went flying to god-knows-where. Then we tried to play volleyball, but in a circle, so just passing the volleyball within the circles. Well, that didn't work very well either. Cause I don't dare to whack the ball. I'm afraid it will whack me. Hahahaha. So basically I just stood around. Saw lightning! Aiyo, so scary and we retreated to the beach bar, the same one where Kenny Chan Mali Chan held his birthday party at. Cool. And we had these free pool games. Played "Sudden Death", at least that's what I call it. It's like you allocate numbers to each player and try to enter your opponents' balls, eliminating them. I, single-handedly (because I was the only girl, obviously), eliminated all the guys (yes, all 4 of them) 2 games out of 3. Wheee. But that doesn't mean I'm good, it just means, well, erm, they're not so good? Hahaha. And that's despite them all ganging up against me. Oh, except Mark. He's so nice la. *shakes head at the rest* You all should learn from him. By the time we finished the 3 free games, the rain stopped! Great timing I tell you. So we went out to the beach again! This time, we decided to play frisbee! Ok, at least this game got somewhere. I mean, I'm not much of an atheletic person, I don't really play sports (erm I can jog a mile but I suck at ball games, oh except pool.) because I think it's REALLY SILLY TO RUN AFTER A BALL. Frisbeeeeee. Posted by Picasa Yay. I managed to throw the frisbee and catch it! Hahahaha. Which is quite an achievement, alright. But I prefer staring at my feet because my toes are just too pretty. Woohoo. I can't stop staring at my feet. Posted by Picasa They finally got tired of frisbee-ing, so Yao Wen and Dayvid went to kayak while Mark, Melvin and I just lazed around. And took photos. Heh. selsel! Posted by Picasa Marky! Posted by Picasa Dayyyy-vid. Before he left for kayaking.Posted by Picasa Who's Jiggy-jig? Posted by Picasa Melvin! Posted by Picasa Saw quite a few helicopters flying past. I wonder where they're going.. Hmmm.. See, the weather so gloomy.Posted by Picasa What's Mark doing? Digging for worms?Posted by Picasa No la, he was just trying to get sand out of his sandals. And he has ugly toes. Heee. Posted by Picasa And Sentosa on a Monday spells Ghost Town. Posted by Picasa The sun finally decided to come out and shine at around 4pm. COWS. I wanted to tan!!!! TMD. And just as I had settled down in my spot, Melvin decided he wanted to go for the sushi buffet. Wth. But no, I wasn't in the mood for sushi, so I decided to stay and tan with Mark. Hrmmph. I shall go for sushi buffet another day. *sulk* Anyways, that's about it. I am so tired now. Woke up at 9.40am this morning and I only slept at 5am the night before. That's only 4 hours of sleep. NOT ENOUGH. I now have eye-bags, aching joints and I feel like an 80 year old. And I am feeling damn buay song now. I shall rant. Feel my wrath.

No comments: