Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Need to Rant Feeling super buay song now. I don't know why. Pent up frustration. I feel like a can of coke and somebody is shaking me. All I need is a little trigger and I will explode. I hate recruitment agencies who are pushy and keep calling you, telling you that they have this job position for you, blah blah, near your house, very easy job, yadda yadda. You're unsure but since they recommend it, you want to try it. So you say "yea, ok." But then they don't follow up after that. I hate it when people treat me like I don't exist. This girl talked to another of my friend like I DIDN'T FUCKING EXIST. In this FAKE BLODY AMERICAN ACCENT THAT PISSES THE SHIT OUT OF ME. Can't you speak normally? Why try so hard to pose as someone that you aren't? And then when I tried to get my point across, she just dismissed it and continued talking like nothing ever fucking happened. What the fuck is wrong with her man? Today at Sentosa, I experienced sexism (sexist, sex discrimination) at its highest. As you already know, I went to Sentosa with 4 guys. And I played pool with them. I tell you, guys have this fucking huge ego problem that is bigger than their heads. Guys, don't try to deny it, "where got?!", because it is true. If only you could see it yourselves. WHAT IS WRONG WITH A GIRL WINING 4 GUYS AT POOL? JUST GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO WIN YOU ALL (guys in general) AT POOL. I'm not good with frisbees, not good with volleyballs, SO CAN YOU ALL JUST LET ME BE GOOD IN SOMETHING FOR ONCE!? It is quite obvious that if I can win a guy at pool, it just speaks so much of his pool skills la ok. I am not very good, I don't think I'm good even, I just AIM AND SHOOT. So the next time you guys chastise girls for winning you all at pool, TRY AND THINK OF WHY YOU ALL FUCKING LOST. SUPER DUPERLY PISSED OFF OK. It's not the first time this has happened. Grr. Grr. It's already the 21st century. 22nd century? Whatever. It's time to realise that girls can be as good as, if not better than guys. Even in male-dominated stuff. Like pool. Or driving. Hate it when guys say "female drivers" and then proceed to roll their eyes. I tell you, the next time I see a guy doing that, I swear I will eff-ing dig out their eyeballs and put them on a yoyo string. And play yoyo with them. One with each hand. Blody hell. Now seriously. I don't expect to be treated equally with / by guys. I appreciate that I didn't have to do push-ups as forfeit today at the beach, I appreciate that SOME guys volunteer to hold heavy stuff (UNLIKE MR TAN). And I really really really appreciate that SOME guys actually take the effort to send girls home, even as friends. It's just a gesture that will be remembered and appreciated. By most girls anyway. Unless they really dislike you and can't wait to get out of your company. Whatever it is, I'm just sick of this stupid mentality that girls can't be better than guys. We don't expect to be treated equally ( e.g. in male-dominated industries / fields) but we expect to be given recognition when we actually perform better than the men in these male-dominated industries / fields). BECAUSE WE DESERVE IT. Morons. Sexism is SO PASSE ALREADY. Next issue to rant about is people who only appear when they need help / favours or suck up to you only when they need you. I tell you, I've had enough of people like these. Seriously. GET A FUCKING LIFE. There's no reason why I should be nice to you if you haven't been nice to me for a looooong time. But when you suddenly appear, you expect me to be at your beck and call. To offer my assistance, be it big or small. I don't really give a damn if you die or lose a leg. The point is, YOU ARE JUST FUCKING USING ME FOR YOUR OWN GAINS. And obviously I have seen through it, SO I AM NOT GOING TO HELP YOU! Get it!? Sheesh. I admit, everyone is making use of everyone to a certain extent. But when you actually make an effort to make it not seem so obvious, I will actually feel a bit more "shuang" to help you. Than if you don't call / talk / contact me for a good part of the year / month and then suddenly one call from you that you need help and I have to drop everything to help you? I'm not fucking stupid ok. -_-!!!! I have eyes, I see what's going on around me. I know who I want to help. And that person is definitely not you. Go eat sand and die. The world is better off without you. Okays, I suppose that's enough ranting for a post. I think I sound like a deranged woman. Well, maybe I am. Sorry for the vulgarities anyway. Make an exception ok.

No comments: