Friday, December 23, 2005

500th Post! *Clap clap clap!*

All the lights are shining.. So brightly everywhere.. And the sound of children's laughter fills the air.. And everyone is singing.. I hear those sleigh bells ringing.. Santa won't you bring me the one I really need - won't you please bring my baby to me...

Met Aloy yesterday for dinner at Ms Clarity Cafe! Heard about it from Nad who raved about the food! So Aloy, who works there, brought me there to have dinner! Oh technically, a very late lunch or a very early dinner. Whichever you like. So nice, the place! The walls are painted in bright cheery colours, so colourful. I like. And the tables are in the brightest colours possible! Wahahahahahaha. I chose a pink table of course. Table 8! Lucky Number! Posted by Picasa Glad to see him after soooooo long. And he's still the same. Lame, bo-liaos, and still loves his I-Guides polo tee from 2003. Wahahahahaha. Aloy!!! Same old same old. Posted by Picasa Ordered the $8.80 set. Really value for money man! Comes with a soup, main course and dessert. Shiok la. I ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu. It's chicken accompanied with ham and cheese. Yummy yummy! Me love the outside crust. So crunchy. Hee. But I think the chicken is too thick for my liking. Aloy ordered the Pork Roulade. Or something like that. Sausages wrapped in pork. Looks yummy too! And for dessert, he says you can change it to bread pudding if you don't want the jelly. I'm glad we did. Hahahaha, because jelly doesn't sound remotely as interesting as bread pudding eh? Food! Glorious food! Posted by Picasa I saw in Nad's post, she had her name written for her! So I also wanted that! But Aloy say cannot! But I don't care! I want! So I grabbed the chilli sauce and wrote my name myself. Wahahahahha. Lol. Not bad ey. Posted by Picasa Well, at least better than his. Wahahahahahaha. Aloy's botched attempt to write his own name. Wahahahaha. Posted by Picasa Then I had to meet the alumni at CityHall, so we walked back to City Hall. Very near! And along the way, Aloy kept wanting to introduce guys to me. Cows. I'm not desperate okays. Walked through Raffles City and saw a choir performing! Ah! Competitor!!!! Next year shall target Raffles City. Hrmmph. Met up with the guys at Gelare, where Poh the Chairman was eating. His 'spensive FOCCACIA SANDWICH from Gelare. Posted by Picasa Don't know how to spell Foccacia. Focasia? Foccasia? Fokacia? Wahahah. Whatever. And my very belated birthday present from Aloy. Uber yummy bag that comes with any purchase from Supre. Posted by Picasa Tee-shirt that Aloy bought for me from Supre. Posted by Picasa Very kiam pa ley. Hahahahahha. Posted by Picasa He ask me to wear go MoS on Saturday. Crazy loh. I think I will get whacked or something la. Oh, he's doing some sort of study on thumbs. And just because I can do this.. he says I'm a freak. Posted by Picasa Wah laos. Please prove that I'm not alone. Please? My thumb is just flexible can. Your thumb is rigid la. Ha ha ha ha. I bet a lot of people can do that loh. Don't know who's the freak. Bah. I'm off. Second last day of carolling. Sigh. I'm gonna miss Flutes for another year. I need that number! Roar.

No comments: