Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas Dinner & Jinx's Birthday! Missed class on Saturday! I think Alan has given up hope on me going for weekend classes. But I can't help it, cos Nimal's classes are really boring. And all he does is talk about Mustaffa. Hmm. So I met Zhenting and Karen earlier at 4pm at Bugis! To shop for our Christmas presents! It was soooooo blody packed! Maybe because it's nearing Christmas and it's a Saturday? I've never seen Bugis so packed before! Check out the people waiting to cross the road! Very scary leh! Packed like sardines @ Bugis Posted by Picasa Never seen before!! Posted by Picasa Plus it looked like it was going to be a thunderstorm! See how dark the skies have become.. Leaves flying all over the place. Posted by Picasa A perfect storm. Not. Posted by Picasa But it didn't rain in the end. Guess the wind blew the storm clouds away. Ho ho ho. Lucky for us! Stopped by the fruit-juice shop to get a drink! I don't know why Karen's so happy. Hrmm. She loves Sugarcane with Sour Plums? Dunno what's she so happy about!? Posted by Picasa Zhenting and Karen haven't chosen their Christmas presents! So we went shopping in Bugis Village. Urgh. Super packed. I don't like crowded places. So I mostly mopped around while they looked for their stuff. Ha ha ha. While waiting for Zhenting to try her clothes. Posted by Picasa She bought her top from this shop! Wheee! Very nice, you all can see later. Our reservation was at 7pm so we had to rush over to Sakae Sushi before they gave the table away! There was a long queue when we got there. So it's always good to make reservations, especially on a weekend. The first dish I took was, Salmon Sashimi! Wheee! *smacks lips* Yummy salmon sashimi @ Sakae Sashimi Posted by Picasa I can just lick my screen now. Hahahahah. Coming up is photo galore. So just scroll through and enjoy. Plus occasional narration. Karen and selsel at Sakae Sushi Posted by Picasa What the hell are they doing!? Posted by Picasa Fighting? Playing? I don't know. Hahahaha, but they looked funny, so I took a photo. :X Advertising for Sakae Sushi Posted by Picasa Douglas Foo will be pleased. Look at all the food we ate! Hmmm. Posted by Picasa The bill came up to $86!I think. Or was it $83? Somewhere there. But I didn't have to pay! Cos it's Zhenting's treat! Yahoo! Thanks girl! Karen's really happy with her new camera. Posted by Picasa Her boyfriend bought her a camera, same brand as mine. Ho ho ho. I love the gigantic LCD screen display on her camera. But I like mine better cos it's slimmer. Hee. Why like that? Posted by Picasa I don't know why our expressions were like these. I think Lionel was telling us something. Hahahaha. But I quite like this picture. Hee. Say hello to Karen the Fish. Brrp brrp. Posted by Picasa Very zi lian. Posted by Picasa Pathetic hor? 4 people share one can of Pepsi. LOL. Posted by Picasa This is what you get when Zhenting gets her hands on the camera. Zoom until so near for what!?!?!? Posted by Picasa Zoom you back! Posted by Picasa Hahaha, I'm so going to die when she sees this. Ho ho ho ho. *runs away* We just love doing this. Posted by Picasa Fantastic. I caught Zhenting off-guard. Ho ho ho. And Lionel is doing some "What the f***" thing from Russell Peter's clip. He's been at it for damn long. Sushi, sushi and more sushi! Posted by Picasa Not very friendly huh. Posted by Picasa Then we wanted to go to Orchard to catch the Christmas lightings and to check out The Balcony. While waiting for a cab to bring us to Orchard! Posted by Picasa It's so difficult to get a cab to Orchard! Aiyo! Wait so long can! Until when we're about to cross opposite to take a cab, then there was a cab! Hahahahaha. Reverse psychology. I look fat. Posted by Picasa Must be the double-chin. Argh argh argh. Wheee! Posted by Picasa When I get real bored. I just snap random pictures. Like shoes. Fetish for pointy toe heels except for one. Hahahahaha. Posted by Picasa And monsters. Lionel the Monster. Posted by Picasa Fnially got to Orchard! It was packed! And The Balcony was packed! And everywhere else was packed! Including 7-Eleven where I went to get Lionel's Christmas present. Christmas lightings at Orchard! Posted by Picasa A tad disappointing because it just doesn't look nice this year. Bah. And we stood outside The Balcony for damn long, wondering whether to go to Newsroom to join in Jinx's birthday celebration, or to stay at Orchard. Eventually, curiousity got the better of us. Even though it's curiousity for different reasons. Ha. Shhh. So we trooped down to Newsroom. Which was essentially, DESERTED. Where have all the people gone to! It's Saturday and Christmas period! But the pub/club/place was empty! Alamak. Weirdness. Never mind, I like empty places. Wahahahahaha. We had Vodka Lime! Yummy. Posted by Picasa I have decided I like Vodka Lime. Hee. Karen and Zhenting. Posted by Picasa I think Zhenting's new hairstlye makes her look younger and more lively. Hee. The red lobster returns! Argh. Posted by Picasa selsel and Zhenting while waiting for the guys to finish their game of pool.Posted by Picasa Lionel the Monster. Again. Posted by Picasa This stewpid card costs me $15. I can't believe I spent $15 to buy this. Argh. Posted by Picasa Lionel can't wait to get his Maple Story Christmas Edition 20,000 credits card. Bah. Posted by Picasa He's very happy with his X'mas present from me. Posted by Picasa Karen with her S.H.E and Jay Chou albums! Posted by Picasa Zhenting and her brown off-shoulder top with brooch! Nice! Posted by Picasa My x:odus Tarah Tassel pumps! Posted by Picasa What's this? A surprise X'mas present from Zhenting! Posted by Picasa Oh!! Love it! It's a little cushion!!!! Kawaii!! Posted by Picasa Happy Birthday Jinx! Think I didn't spend much time with the birthday boy, but I think there were a lot of other people to entertain him. Hee. Pity we didn't take photos together! Aiyo. Sad sad. Next time must remember. Reached home at 4am.. because we made a detour back to Karen's house after we dropped her off the first time because her lift breakdown! Cows. Girl, you should go and complain to the RC or something. Dangerous leh! I think if I were to move back to flats now I'll probably die of a heart attack, walking home alone late at night. -_-. Luckily Mr Tan was nice enough to drive back with me to send Karen to her door step. Ha. Thanks. It's 4 in the morning! Totally dig my new tee shirt. Ho ho ho.Posted by Picasa Love my new tee! Naughty but nice! *Grin* Posted by Picasa There. My Christmas celebration this year. From tonight on, it'll be Flutes, Parkway, Flutes, Parkway and more Flutes. Ja people. Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: