Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Day Everything Went Against Me

I'm so blody pissed off. I blogged a very long entry about this very silly day I had and it disappeared halfway as I was typing. Blogger hates me? I shall just summarise.
  1. Mummy promised to let me buy some stuff on Friday but decided to change her mind just before I went out.
  2. Xingdi called to inform me choir practice was cancelled due to some irresponsible people who couldn't turn up for practice.
  3. Food comm dinner was a mess because only Nad, Lim Jian, Kenny and me turned up. Cassandra (the organiser) turned up too. 3 hours late.
  4. My long long blog entry got swallowed by blogosphere.
  5. I played Mahjong and lost $6. Despite getting a set of animals (cat, mouse, chicken and centipede) and getting a whole set of flowers.
  6. Prolly the only thing that went well was my pretty french pedicure.

Ok. End of story.

Photos below.

My wonderful french pedicure Posted by Picasa Nadnut and selsel Posted by Picasa and again! Posted by Picasa I love the hot pink wallet man! Posted by Picasa Lim Jian Posted by Picasa Cassandra Posted by Picasa Who's the roaring beast? Posted by Picasa Kenny Chan mali Chan! Posted by Picasa 1 set ok. Very difficult to get la.Posted by Picasa Ok. That's it. Stupid blogger.

No comments: