Thursday, April 28, 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Selena Ho
Birthday:10th September 1984
Birthplace:Singapore, Mount Alvernia
Current Location:My house. Shhh cannot tell people.
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown with light brown highlights.
Height:Shhh.. cannot tell also.
Right Handed or Left Handed:Both. But i write ugly with my left hand. Ha.
Your Heritage:Singapore Chinese, Hakka
The Shoes You Wore Today:Didn't wear no shoes. Wore slippers.
Your Weakness:Being too nice.
Your Fears:Dentists, doctors, opticians.
Your Perfect Pizza:Hawaiian!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Good question. Pass my exams.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:hahaha
Thoughts First Waking Up:"What time is it?"
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes.
Your Bedtime:When I'm sleepy.
Your Most Missed Memory:My erm. Never mind. Shh... Cannot tell also.
Pepsi or Coke:Coca Cola..
MacDonalds or Burger King:I'm a Mcdonald's kid.
Single or Group Dates:Both.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Neither.
Chocolate or Vanilla:CHOCOLATE!
Cappuccino or Coffee:Neither. I don't drink coffee.
Do you Smoke:No.
Do you Swear:Who doesn't.
Do you Sing:Yes.
Do you Shower Daily:Obviously.
Have you Been in Love:Unfortunately, yes.
Do you want to go to College:Er.. no? I went to Poly. Heh.
Do you want to get Married:Yes. Don't want to be left on the shelf. Boohoo.
Do you belive in yourself:Yes.
Do you get Motion Sickness:No.
Do you think you are Attractive:Heh. I'm an acquired taste.
Are you a Health Freak:Not really.
Do you get along with your Parents:Get along!? I love them to bits.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Eh, when I'm sleeping.
Do you play an Instrument:Sadly, no.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Nope.
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Eh.. Nope.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Eh.. I guess.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I hate Oreos.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:YES!! I live on sushi.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope.
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Heh. Nope.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope.
Ever been Drunk:No, but I'd love to try.
Ever been called a Tease:Eh? I guess not?
Ever been Beaten up:Ha. By my parents. When I was young.
Ever Shoplifted:Ya. Hahaha.
How do you want to Die:In my sleep, thank you very much. Or maybe in the arms of my loved one.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A tai-tai. Wahahahaha.
What country would you most like to Visit:India.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Doesn't matter la.
Favourite Hair Color:Natural hair colour. No golden hair ah-bengs please.
Short or Long Hair:Short.
Height:Heh. Doesn't matter I guess. Not too tall.. Not too short..
Weight:Heavier than me!
Best Clothing Style:As long as it looks good on him.
Number of Drugs I have taken:eh?
Number of CDs I own:Er. A few. I prefer to listen to the ray-dee-oh.
Number of Piercings:2. One on each of my ears.
Number of Tattoos:I wanna get one! On my ankle! A pair of wings please.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I try not to regret the things that I did or didn't do.
CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: