Thursday, April 28, 2005

I finally remember what I was supposed to blog about. Hahaha. The bbq we had on Saturday!! Me and Rach C got up bright and early to meet Shen to go shopping for food. Meeting time was supposed to be 11am and Shen was supposed to give me a wake up call at 10am. Well, 10 am flew by. No call from him. I got up by myself in the end and met Rach C at Tampines! We had waffles with peaches and banana and ice-cream! Woot. Then, 12pm came and went... So did 1pm.. Then 2pm... That ninny was late for 3 hours! OMG. Chicken mcnugget. But then turns out he had a valid reason. Hah. Walked around NTUC to get our food. Rach and I had made a list while waiting for Mr Late-for-3hrs. Hahaha.. Anyways, we spent the afternoon at my kitchen cleaning out prawns, potatoes, corns and marinating chicken. Shen morphed into the butcher. Hahahaha. Well, we (erm, technically, Shen)bought the wrong type of chicken wings. He bought the 3-joint one, instead of the mid-joint one. Heh. So he, erm, had to chop them up into 2. Hee hee. So funny la. Took a nap after we were done preparing the food because we woke up so early in the morning. And I, Selena The Great, started the fire! Wahahaha. Rather than wait for the guys, I started the fire! I guess all the chalets in poly paid off. Heh. I started a good fire alright. Muahahaha, super hao lian. But must mention Nad, Ariel and Chong-ah! for helping to fan the fire. Hee. Girl power ok! Didn't eat alot, only remember eating hotdogs and crabsticks and prawns. OOOH!!! I remember. The anti-social prawns. Hahahaha! Hilarious. And then there was Eddie and Kenny's stand-up comedy show. Get your tickets now! Selling out fast! Venue, Selena's house. Front row seats still available. The 2 of them are the best la. Super lame but then lame until funny. Weird though, can't remember what they said. Something about "corn-on-the-cob" thing. Ha. And the flying cockroach that dropped by for a visit and scared the hell out of Ariel. Hahaha. That poor girl. Big hooha la, and my dad had to come out and settle it. He promptly smacked the cockroach with HIS BARE HANDS and fed it to the luohan. Which gladly gulped it down in one bite. OMG. Talk about disgusting. Grossness. Bleah. Played mahjong and Food Comm's favourite game "Idiot" again. Hahaha, it's like the "most-played" game among the food commies. And and and.. Level 5 idiot: "Were you talking to me?" Level 1 idiot: "No, I wasn't talking to you." The rest: "...." Wahahahahahahaha. Eddie and Shen suck at this game. Hee hee. *Yawnz* I finally blogged out what I wanted to blog since Sunday. Bah. Hahahaha. I'm off.

No comments: