Wednesday, April 27, 2005

It's been a looooooooong April. This month seems to be crawling by. I don't know why, but this month seem to be dragging itself to pass. (Weird sentence structure, but never mind.) I seem to have lost a friend in the span of April. Seem, is the keyword here. I don't think I did anything wrong. He said stuff he didn't mean to say. I don't know what he intends to do. If he reads this, I just want to say I can REALLY pretend nothing happened. But then, I guess he didn't really treasure this friendship as much as I do. Oh wells. Maybe it's for the best. Yet, at the other end of the extreme, I found a new friend. Ha. The irony. Bah. Anyways. Mothers' Day is coming. 2nd week of May, right? I'm thinking of bringing my Mummy to the Paris buffet thing at Tampines. Hmm. Any recommendations? Anyone been there? Is it any good? Tell me ok? Hee. And Dad's bringing Mummy to Sarawak/Kuching/Vietnam/god-knows-where. They haven't decided. Hahahah. Hence the many slashes. Anyhows, it'll be great for me! Because I get the car! Wahahahahaha!!! *Evil grin* Snort. I'm off.

No comments: