Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A visit to TP

Lao Na and Zai Ge! Nad, Kenny and I visited the SLs yesterday at their camp. Wowee! It's been a long time since I last went back. Saw my darling food commies, Mr Sng and this batch of SLs. Looking good people! Jiayou!! Good hairday that day! Hahaha! And we are the kuku sisters. Still as kuku as ever! Rach with her angelfish imitation. Hahahaha! I thought you didn't like fish? My new nerdy specs which are due for collection on monday! I'm so excited! I broke my spectacles sometime last week. I feel as blind as a bat now. Boohoohoo. I think I'm going to love my new spectacles. Wahahahahaha! This is how my eye looks on the screen! Ooh. Wonder how I got this picture? Heh heh. I bribed the uncle testing my eyesight to take for me. Hahaha. Not. And see see see who came for a slumber party!!! It's Blossom! Hee hee! Not very friendly huh. Or maybe it's because the air conditioner wasn't on. Ok, I need to get started on my project. Bah.

No comments: