Monday, May 02, 2005

What are the chances of running into the same lifeguard at a different swimming pool? -_-!!! It's like the weirdest thing. We were at the poolside bar eating hotdogs and fries when I saw this guy with a yellow t-shirt with the word "LIFEGUARD" emblazoned across the back. Took me a millisecond to realise, "Heyy! It's that lifeguard! From the Coasta Sands pool!" Dang. There are like 3 pools around the area. One at Coasta Sands, one at Aranda Country Club and the another one at Downtown East. And probably more inside Aloha Loyang and whatnot. Why are they sharing lifeguards?! I suppose they rotate like every hour. Or maybe two? Gah. He must be thinking we're pool-hoppers. Last week at Coasta Sands and then this week at Aranda. No, I do not own Aranda Country Club's membership. We sneaked in. Eh, not exactly sneak in also la, just walked in like we owned it. Hee hee. They have a great pool orite. Jacuzzi-thingy! Woohoo! It's great lazing by the poolside, chatting and tanning, chilling out. And watching the kids learn how to swim from a fierce but pretty instructor. You lucky kids. Hahahaha. I guess I soaked too much in the water. Got a little dizzy and stoned after that. Walked into a pillar and kept falling sideways while standing still. Heh. Felt like a drunkard. And I probably look like one too. Wahahaha. Fox is having a gigantic sale! You girls (and guys) should go check it out! Pretty worth it! Stuff going "3 for the price of 2" and "Buy the first piece and get the second one at 50%"!! Got myself a cute top. I only fall in love with the best. Posted by Hello
ladkjladk
If you have the same top don't tell me.
ladkjladk
I hate BLOGGER.

No comments: