Monday, April 11, 2005

In Appreciation...

Of our friendship and sisterhood.. I know I'm not exactly the best kind of friend a person could have.. And I know I'm not exactly the nicest person to live with.. In fact I'm probably the worst kind of person you'll ever want to befriend.. Bratty (or so they say), bossy, critical, prone to moodswings, loud, always win you all in pool (ok, sometimes you all win me too), over protective, always late for meetings, full of crazy ideas, sometimes I drive you all crazy.. I know, I know.. But I'm just glad you all are still standing by me, as I will for you two.. It's a different kind of something we share with each other.. Some sort of Fate brought us together or maybe a witch-doctor who hates you both (hahaha, it's a joke). I cherish all the times we spend together, the ups and downs we share together and I'm very much thankful to the people up there for bringing the two of you to me! And I might not have said this before, but I'm sorry if I've made you girls angry or unhappy, just believe when I say I didn't mean it that way, alright? Just 3 words.. Love you girls!! *Hugz*

No comments: