Sunday, April 24, 2005

I am just plain lazy to blog. Went for a swim this morning. Well, technically, I didn't swim. I merely floated and soaked in the chlorine pool. And well, I wore my new pink, Roxy bikini. Which, technically, isn't really new because I've had it since last year. And it has been hiding at the back of my wardrobe. Until TODAY! I wore it! Hee hee. My shoulders are red. I hope they don't start peeling. *cross fingers* And cheeky lifeguards who tried to pick us up. Bah. *Yawnz* Try harder. Sang my lungs and heart out at KBox. Keke. Finally tried singing Tanya's new song, Shuang Qi Dong Wu. Hee hee. I love that song. Plus Sun Yanzi's Tai Yang Di Xia. Met Mum to go home together. Hee hee. Free cab ride home! Woohoo! And chatted and met new neighbour, Mr Melvin Tan. Wahahahaha. An addition to my ever-growing list of supper kakis. Nice to meet you. *smacks* I'm tired now. And I seem to have forgotten how to blog properly. Colgate's core product is PROMISE. I hate Colgate!! Dammit.

No comments: