Monday, October 18, 2004

Somewhere Over The Rainbow, ERHU VERSION!?

It's fantastic! Some golden-hair guy is playing Somewhere Over the Rainbow with an Er-Hu!!!! OMG! And it sounds nice! *awe* I'm amazed. I played Bridge for over 10 hours yesterday. At Kok Ling's 21st birthday chalet. Haha. Can you imagine 10 hours of bridge!? My goodness. I never expected bridge to be so addictive. And fun! Taught Nad how to play after Aloy left. Heh. Rach C, Lawrence aka Hang Ten "Shingapore", Nad aka clear-and-cut and me played from 8 to 6am in the morning. You guys should learn how to play Bridge! It's a great game. And it's nicer than Mahjong. Ho ho. Towards the end, Nad was already hysterical from lack of sleep and I was not thinking clearly anymore. Hahaha. And I love this phrase. "Let's get it together, team!" Hahahahahaha! I love that phrase. Some photos. I'm really lazy to type more words. Mira trimmed her eyebrows! Hahaha, Mich and I always end up having similar hairstyles. Ho ho. Great minds think alike. *winks* The cake that got everyone puzzled. "What's that brown patch at the side?" No wonder they said "No using of handphones while driving". Heh. I almost killed myself while taking this picture. But the scenary was nice. Ho ho. Nice rite?! Bah, traffic jam on the other side. Got bored waiting for the lift to come. Hahaha. Ooh. Went over to 4th Auntie's place to have dinner and a game of mahjong! Woweee! I actually won! $9! And that's only after like a few rounds. Ho ho! And mummy owes me $4. Wahahahaha. Dad's gone to China! I missed sending him off because I reached home late from the chalet. And to think I ran all the way home from the bus stop. WAH. My neighbours must be thinking I'm doing my morning jog. Heh. Ok. I'm off to sleep. More photos with Nad! Wheee!

No comments: