Saturday, October 30, 2004

Metro Warehouse Sale

Dropped by the Metro Warehouse sale today! Wowee! Huge! Lotsa people! Lotsa stuff to buy! Girls, if you are in need of BRAS, UNDERWEAR, CHOCOLATE, please drop by at the Warehouse sale. Tomorrow last day! Cheap bras, cheap underwear, cheap chocolate. Hwah. My mum had already grabbed some bras by the time I joined her at the Expo. When I met her, she was like, "Faster, go and try on these bras!" Er. Ok. Anyways, she bought ALOT OF CHOCOLATE! I don't know how is she going to finish all of them. But it's really cheap. 12 bars for $9. New pattern ones. Can go check it out. And also those gigantic cadbury bars. Wah seh. 3 going for $10. OK la, not DIRT cheap, just QUITE cheap. But the bras are really cheap ok. She also managed to find cheap tables. Hahahaha! $4 each. Bedside tables actually, one got drawer one. And the other one was a set of 3 bedside tables in varying heights. Ho ho! Fantastic la. $4!!!! Usually I think you have to pay at least $50 for one of those. I also finally managed to buy a bag! Wahahahaha. Too bad the infra-red connection is scrooed. If not can show ya all! Psst. I went for another interview on Friday. Wooohooo! Police HQ. No, I'm not becoming a part-time policewoman. Just going to help out with the admin stuff. That's if they hire me. Jenny will be working there too! Hopefully we'll be able to start work together! Thanks babe, for intro-ing me the job. Let's cross our fingers and hope to get the job! OOh. I saw the Olympus [Mju] Mini Digital. You know the new Olympus camera, with the funky shape? The one they keep showing on Singapore Idol. You know? Ok, never mind if you don't know. I'm saving up for a digicam! And getting the job will help speed up the process. Is Canon good? I think Canon has the best cameras around. The IXUS looks good. Then after that comes Sony. I still like the P100. The round one. How ah. Then now got this Olympus Mini. Aiyo. Headache. Maybe I should just worry about whether I'll get the job first. Hahaha. Ok. Watching Singapore Idol encore telecast! The week that Jerry Ong got the boot. Hey! I heard Christopher got eliminated. Alamak. Quite sad. Sure he can't sing, but he's got a million-dollar smile. Megawatt! Right. I'm off.

No comments: