Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Aloha! Guess who's back!

Hmmm. I don't know what to write! Hahaha! It's been 10 days since I blogged. Been trying to do my Human Resource assignment. But to no avail. Oh ya! I finished watching the whole series of Meteor Garden 1 on VCD. Muahahaha. Jerry Yan and Zai Zai are soooooo "shuai". Hee. Sigh~ That Shancai woman is soooo lucky to act with them. Ho ho. *Slaps self* It's just a drama serial. Bleah. I am finally done with my HR report. I never knew how difficult it was doing a report individually. Heh. Gotta do everything, from the content page, to summary, to bibliography and of course, the bloody findings. Heh. TP is terrible. They are scanning matric cards at the entrance of the library!!! Obviously they no longer allow non-TP students to go there. Stupid. Luckily the security guard was nice enough to let us in with our EZ link card. If not I wouldn't know where to go for reference books. Anyways, finally managed to be done with the 3000 word report. Haha. And got Shuling and Karen to print it out for me! Haha, laser jets are faster. And can save myself ink! 17 pages leh! :P So accomplished. Never done an individual full report before! Wheee! Been getting giddy attacks frequently these days. Wonder why. Low blood pressure? Hmmm. Am having one now. Gah. Feel like puking. These past 10 days, I've been keeping a pen and paper diary. Ho ho. In some notebook that was given free during TP's open house. Wahahahaha. But Rach C is buying me a Happy House diary! Yippee! It's gonna be a busy month. My calendar is filled. Almost everyday there's a birthday party or dinner or meet-up. It's quiet out here without Kenny. Heh. But we're meeting him on Friday! He's booking out! We're going to 85! Yummy stingray and sugarcane! Wheee! Can see how he looks like with a botak hairstyle. Gah. I can't take it anymore. My head's spinning and my room looks like it's spinning. Heh. *Dizzy* Nitez people. Will be back again!

No comments: