Thursday, October 14, 2004

Heh

Some people (namely this irritating tagger, net or Linette as she insists on calling herself) just don't get the meaning of GET OUT. Or how about being un-noticed, unknown, unheard, unseen? Ok ok, maybe that's too cheem too. How about INVISIBLE? Surely that's easy to understand. But then maybe I overestimated some people's brain capacity. Sorry, I was judging by the vocabulary of my 12-year-old nephew. He knows what's invisible and he knows when to SHUT UP. But some people just don't get it! And claims that she doesn't know me personally. Hah. Does that make her feel more secured? Since then I wouldn't guess who she REALLY is? Oh my god. She actually shares the same sentiments about me as I do about her! Right. And then what? I wonder if she thinks that because of her "oh-so-hurtful" tag, I'd hide in a corner and cry my eyes out? Or does she think that I'd regret what I said earlier and apologise for my honesty and open-ness? Oh god. How very naive. Ok, maybe I was wrong. She isn't thinking of any of those. Then I truly wonder, what is she doing here? Hiding her identity, thinking I'm "very stupid", to quote her words, and tagging unpleasant remarks. I'm "very stupid" eh? At least I'm doing my degree now at a Premier League (meaning Top 10 in ranking in the country) University in the United Kingdom (I'm afraid she doesn't know what U.K means, you see) that comes complete with Direct Honours and a chance to go to the United Kingdom to do my final year. What about her, "oh-so-smart" girl? She'd still be stuck here in Singapore, working for some boss who'd pay her peanuts but then of course you can't complain because, well, beggars can't be choosers. A person of her calibre, taking on a fake moniker and acting so "protective", won't actually get very far in life. Alright. Maybe she has a rich boyfriend who can afford a rich and lavish lifestyle for her since she probably can't earn enough to pay for her materialistic needs. Ok. Then I got nothing to say since that boyfriend of hers is probably blind or has a witch doctor controlling his mind. If he has one. Am I very mean? I seldom do that you know. This "mode" is usually only reserved for people like "Linette". And so is that F*** word. Only reserved for people like her. But then, given her stubborn and proud nature, she'd probably rebutt with "It doesn't affect me at all!". I'm usually very nice and cheerful, always with a kind word. Unless of course, when I get treated with such unkindness and rudeness. "Linette" darling, you can go on tagging, I'll just go on deleting your posts. You know, there's really nothing you can do, because I, Selena Ho, am the BLOG ADMINISTRATOR! Wahahahahaha. "Linette", you should be working or if your brain can take it, studying (I doubt you can) you know, and not poking your witch-like nose into people's affairs. Like mine. I wish(not wishED, because I'm still wishing) I didn't know you too, honey. Trust me. My world has been so wonderful. Without you, of course. Look at it this way, "friend-in-mention" can defend herself, although it doesn't warrant that defensive mode since I wasn't attacking her. And it's really just between me and her. So why don't you, go find something else to do, rather than to "tresspass" into MY BLOG and DIRTYING MY PRETTY LIL' PURPLE AND PINK DOODLEBOARD with your UGLY presence. Argh. I shudder everytime I think of YOU reading my blog with your beady eyes, your spiteful mind, thinking of how to criticise me, it urks me. My stomach churns when I think of that. *Puke* I can visualise her laughing at this post. I had fun too! Or maybe the opposite. Shaking with anger? Ho ho. Whatever. Tag all you want. My explorer has bookmarked Doodle-board to delete your tags as soon as you post them. Well well, it's been fun writing this post. But then again, being revengeful ain't very healthy. So it's the end of this issue. Just remember, "Linette". You tag, I delete. Oh, before I forget, check out "invisible" on Dictionary.com. And while you're at it, browse through the rest of the Dictionary and add on to your limited vocabulary base.

No comments: