Thursday, October 14, 2004

Kit Kat Strawberry and A Happy House Diary

Rachie C bought me a Happy House diary! Check it out! Cute eh? I love it! Hahaha, I shall write in it tonight! Wheee! And she gave me a box of KitKat Strawberry too! See! It looks so cute I can't bear to eat it! Wahahaha. I mean, I don't even want to open the package because I'd spoil it! Oh dear. Thanks darling! We go watch Mamma Mia together with Rach Lum? Hee. I know you want to watch la! Hahaha, don't deny it. Keke. Ooh. No more 1B17 supper tomorrow night! Kenny is sick! High fever. Poor thing. Next week, perhaps. Hope he'll be fine by then. 2046 looks nice eh? Anyone want to watch? Hahaha. Hope it's not too arty-farty. I'm not an arty-farty person. Hahaha. But with Tony Leung and Takuya Kimura, I don't really care whether I understand or not. Muahahahaha. Oh ya! Did I mention! I have a classmate who looks like Zai Zai! o_O Heh. High school kid making out with classmate's Mom!? OMG. That kinda stuff only happens in the States. Hahaha. And in The O.C. Am going to write in my new diary! Wowee!

No comments: