Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Something is definitely wrong with me. I am blowing up at the slightest reasons. I don't know why. I don't think it's PMS. It's probably due to all the pent up energy in me that's been building up. Or maybe it's the late nights that I've been keeping, causing me to have very irregular sleeping and eating patterns. Or maybe it's the presence of these really pesky people around me. I really don't know. All I want to say is, I've said about a million times that I didn't like people to call me "siao". Look, even if I really am "siao", I probably know it myself, and I don't need YOU to re-emphasize that. Besides the fact that it irritates the hell out of me, I think it's pretty rude to call people "siao" even if you're just joking. And you know what, it's no use saying "Sorry" when you don't intend to change or drop the habit of calling me "siao". So what if you "said sorry liao"? It doesn't help, because I know you'll still continue doing/saying it. So forget it, don't say sorry. Save it and say it only when you mean it. I know you'll read this, and you'll probably be thinking "siao!" in your heart but whatever, I don't really care. Just don't say it out loud to me. Argh just really hate having to repeat myself a million times. And I was joking about the "don't come back" part. So where are you leaving for? ***************************************************** Post note: Am going for a spa and facial later in the afternoon with Mummy! Milk bath and relaxing facial. Maybe after the spa I'll feel better. And after the spa and facial, I'll be heading over to Bugis for a manicure and pedicure! Woohoo! Am looking forward to feet scrub, massage, clean nails and best of all, FABULOUS LOOKING NAILS TO WELCOME CNY. Talk about self-indulgence. I need lots of it to stop myself from biting people's heads off over the slightest things.

No comments: