Thursday, January 19, 2006

Because. Alright, it's 2.27am and I'm bored after trying to do my marketing project which is due on the 26th but still only halfway done. God. Save. Me. Because I'm really hungry and am craving for about a million stuff to eat. Oh by the way, Apple.com.sg really sucks. Argh. Dumb webbie. Okay, anyways, the point being. I want to eat!! So I'm gonna list my top 10 favourite food. Woohoo!
  1. Salmon Sashimi and any other variations of it, like Hana Maki. LOL.
  2. Joy Dried Mangoes
  3. Mac's Hotcakes
  4. Mac's Frenchfries
  5. BK Chicken Cheese Stix
  6. Chocolate Eclair from that Beard Papa place
  7. ICE MONSTER!!! ARGHHH.
  8. Calbee's Very Pari Pari chips
  9. Swensen's Black Pepper Seafood Pasta. YUM!
  10. Strawberry ice-cream.

Edited @ 5.24am : I knew I forgot something. Cheese prata from Simpang! Urgh.

Ok, actually I suppose there are more, just that my starving mind cannot remember. I can eat the abovementioned foods EVERYDAY!

ROAR. Hungry. Sel.

Right. Shall go back to my project and watch Las Vegas at the same time. That Danny guy is an absolute cutie. *drool*

Am going for the New York Skin Solutions free trial facial thing tomorrow.

It.Better.Be.Good. Grr.

And hardselling consultants/therapists/salesgirls/managers WILL BE PROSECUTED.

Wahahahahahahahahahaha.

A photo to scare all you people. *muack!* Nerdy me - Just woke up. Posted by Picasa

No comments: