Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Remember I said I bought 12 pairs of shoes in 2005? Well, actually it was 13. Let's see. Let me list them out.
  1. White ballet flats, Mondo
  2. Green wedges, X:odus
  3. Brown suede pointed toe pumps, Mondo
  4. Silver metallic flats, Charles & Keith
  5. Black rubber flip flops, Projectshop
  6. Hot Pink Polka Dots wedges, Charles & Keith
  7. Indiana Flats, X:odus
  8. Flats, M)phosis
  9. Pink pumps, Trendy Zone @ Far East
  10. Birkies, from Mr Tan
  11. Fuzzy Flats, X:odus
  12. Tarah Tassels, X:odus
  13. White Peep toe sandals, Mondo
  14. Metallic strappy flats, Mondo

I think I left out one pair. I seriously can't think anymore. But the list is quite horrendous eh. God. *slaps self* Must. Stop. Buying. Shoes!!!

The last 2 additions were actually bought today! Ha ha ha ha, for CNY la. Ha ha ha. It was the fastest purchase of today! Just went, saw, tried and paid. Woohoo. Never seen my mummy so decisive before.

Bought *some* of my new year clothes today. Ho ho ho. 2 tops from Ebase, 1 skirt from OP (my mummy very bias, buy clothes for my nephew and niece, never even complain expensive. I want to complain!!!!!!!!!!! Argh.), 1 skirt from Red2 (actually this was Jurong Point yesterday, but wth. I finally used them vouchers anyway! Yay!).

So actually, it's quite funny because I bought clothes that can't be matched with each other. The skirt is purple, so it's impossible to match my tops because they are peach and pink respectively. And the skirt from Jurong Point is brown, so perhaps it can go with the pink, I don't know. Haven't thought of it.

Then I went to Marina Square with Zhenting the other day, and I bought this cute Zebra tee from Esprit! Aiyoh, damn cute la, I had to get it. Woo. Plus, I had additional 10% discount since I'm member. So it's really damn cheap after all. Hee.

Oh and actually I already another top, from Ness @ TM, ha ha ha ha ha, so actually I GOT DAMN A LOT OF CLOTHES FOR CNY ALREADY! Alamak. How.

I should save the money for my hair eh. Am contemplating on rebonding my hair, since I'm sick of having stupid kinks in my hair, since it's so blody layered. And I hate having bad hair days. i.e. when I clip up ALL my fringe, that's when I'm having a bad hair day. So don't ask.

Also, my trusty N6230 is really really dying. Sigh~ Mummy said to wait for it to really dieeeeee then change new one. Alamak. Then will be too late righ? Cannot trade in! Hmm. *shrugs* Don't know. Shall see how.

Haven't really decided on which phone to get anyways. Nokia? Samsung? Motorola Razr V3 PINK!!!!! Ha haha haa. Cannot let bimbotic desires rule over my head. No no no no.

*slaps self*

I WANNA BUY YELLOW YELLOW CLOTHES! I CAN'T FIND NICE YELLOW CLOTHES! WHY!?!?!?

And I realise I tend to buy pinkish/mauve/reddish clothes (almost the same shades) when shopping during CNY period. Why huh? Maybe the proportion of pinkish/mauve/reddish clothes is higher than other colours, e.g. Black, white, blue, green?

Weirdness.

Must. Buy. Other. Colours. Of. Clothes.

Ok. Time to sleep.

Need to do my marketing project tomorrow. And I've been thrown the task of designing my group's company's logo / brouchers / fliers / etc. Argh. Why!??!?!

Do I look very artistic to you!? Huh huh huh.

Alamak. Never mind. Time to make those artistic brain cells work.

No comments: