Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dinner @ Miss Clarity Cafe Sorray, am lazy to post up picture by picture.. So here's a collage. Hee hee. Been busy with stuffs.. Like going out to meet friends, playing mahjong and shopping, PLUS projects are building up like mountains and I seriously need to get going on them. Ganbatte my fellow classmates! We're just 2 semesters away from graduating! We can doooo it! Fond Memories Posted by Picasa The biggest turn-out ever for our class gathering. 9 people! And guess who's the organiser?? ME ME ME ME ME ME! Selena Ho. Thank you very much. Seldom does Charles and Weijun appear! And this time! They did! Both of them! But I wasn't supposed to do this! *roars* The next time!!! It better be somebody else!! *mutters under breath* Ok lah, can be considered quite a successful outing.. Except that Fredrick Orh Pi Sai and Suan Suan couldn't make it because they were having class. Poor things. And Lee Leng was uncontactable. Bah. Oh wells, there's always the next gathering. Presenting! The Nerdies! Posted by Picasa The group with the most number of nerds. Actually should have 9 faces there. But I forgot to take of the other 3. Oops. Yes, it's the same spectacles that we're wearing. Ha ha ha ha. Charles' specs. He's not short sighted. Just trying to act. Erm. More knowledge-able? Or maybe trying to act decent eh. Oops. Then some people had to leave, so Kenny, Charles, Zhenting, Serene and I went to this place called Timbre. Quite cool, open space, live band, expensive drinks, many young people. Hip ya. But I don't really like the people there. All too poseurish for my liking. Sorray. Ok, I gotta go. My niece's birthday party today. *snort* People who know the story will know why I'm snorting. Those who don't.. Well.. IT'S JUST TOO BAD. *bleah* You can try asking me. But I can DON'T TELL YOU!! Nia nia nia nia! =P Here's food for thought: Guess who we caught smoking @ Timbre! Posted by Picasa

No comments: