Monday, January 23, 2006

I hate people who tua me. As much as I hate people who step on the back of my slippers. Or drag their feet when they walk. This past week was a week of tua-ing. It's the "Tua Sel Week". First it was people who said would come, but didn't. A few of them, but let's not mention names. And then there was the movie we were supposed to catch, but didn't. Plus the thing today we're supposed to go together, but didn't. Alright. It's not that I'm still pissed now, but it's more of a "You said you can make it/come/will try/come late but didn't" kind of situation that I'm pissed with. Then it's more about the fact that you made an arrangement/appointment/date/deal with me and you broke it/cancelled/didn't inform me/didn't try to come/didn't say that you cannot come/didn't apologise. Yes, and I hate people like that. I hate making time for people to spend the day with and only to be stood up/strung along/yes, no, maybe-ed. Worse, if you only told me that you were not coming on the day itself/ 5 mins before we're supposed to meet/ not tell me at all/ didn't apologise for not turning up at all. Just because there were going to be other people there, doesn't mean that you can automatically not turn up and not feel sorry about it and not inform me and not apologise. I mean, come on, that's basic courtesy. Ok, whatever. Next time I'm just not going to include these people. I hate getting stood up. Especially when I made the time and effort to organise the party/dinner/date/etc and you said you were going to turn up.

No comments: